𝖣𝗈 𝖞𝗈𝗎 𝖧𝖺𝗍𝖟 𝖬𝖟? - 𝖠𝗅𝗅

Hi friends, I hope everyone is having the perfect week I love you all, here is a story request!

@just_nico_here says: "can I request one where Matt and Nick are mad at Chris but they don't notice him acting different but it's because he was getting sick?? It'd mean a lot" YES I got you <3 ILYY 

Video references (kinda)  The Return of the Vlogs and Why Does the Wood Pecker Peck not really necessary to have seen them but if you have you better understand the vibes I'm talking about here in relation to Matt and Nick being annoyed with Chris. 

Summary: Nick and Matt are fed up with Chris' constant yapping and cutting them off while trying to film. Both agitated with him, they don't realize Chris has been getting sick with the flu. More so, Chris is mad at his brothers for being mad at him. Where will it end?

Words: 2217

♡ "Hey," Chris walked into his oldest triplet brother's room looking to sleep in his bed for the night. 

Nick was sitting in his bed with his headphones on, focused intensely on the computer screen in front of him. He didn't look up. Chris usually didn't ask for permission before crawling into Nick's bed. But something about the way Nick didn't acknowledge his presence had Chris pausing with hesitation. 

He tried to clear his throat, lowly groaning in pain when the sore feeling in his throat made itself known. Chris had been feeling off since they'd returned home from filming. He was sure he was in the process of coming down with something. A fever was creeping up on him, making him resort to pyjama shorts and a loose t-shirt instead of a hoodie. 

The instinctual need to be near one of his brothers took over his mind. He sat himself down at the end of Nick's bed regardless of the weird atmosphere in the room.

Feeling the mattress dip, Nick's attention finally turned to the youngest. He ripped his headphones off, a bit aggressively in Chris' opinion, and stared at the younger who was now sat on the bed. The older let out a huffed noise, making Chris swallow hard. 

"Chris, can you please go sleep with Matt tonight? I'm editing still," Nick explained, the cadence of his voice was different, he sounded agitated. 

Chris paused for a moment, digesting what his brother had said and the way he said it. Nick usually didn't mind him being there when he was editing. He'd even allow Chris to cuddle up to him, normally he'd move the laptop closer to his chest to accommodate for the youngest. Chris was confused by the sudden and hostile rejection - he didn't deserve this. 

Regardless, the youngest gathered his stuffed monkey and favourite pillow back in his arms and made his way back out the door. He looked back when he reached the door frame, waiting for his brother to say I love you or have a good sleep - but nothing happened. In fact, the oldest had his headphones already back on and was zoned back into his laptop like Chris wasn't even there. Chris hated this, his brother's actions caused a wave of hurt to rush through his body, settling into the pit of his stomach. He knew the anxiety would only build if he wasn't given a hug in the immediate future. 

The youngest made his way back down the stairs, cursing how many there were. His body was aching, mainly his back and he made a mental note to ask Matt to massage it when he got to his room. He got to the bottom of the stairs and turned right into the kitchen area before walking towards Matt's room. 

"Matt?" Chris pushed open his brother's bedroom door slowly, there was no answer, "Matty?" he opened the door a bit wider and called out a bit louder. 

"Wh-what?" Matt suddenly peeked out from under his covers, but his tone is what surprised the youngest. 

"I just-" Chris stumbled on his words, he was taken aback by his brother's glaring as he was trying to speak, "I just- can I sleep in here?" he finally got out, "with you?" he added hoping to soften his brother's demeanour.