𝖨𝗇 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Hello friends, this is Part 2! Enjoy <33

Please read part 1 <33

Words: 1779

♡ Closing in on three in the morning, Chris' eyes opened. He had been fading in and out of sleep for hours. The uneasiness in his stomach was rising up his throat, he spent majority of the night focused on trying to keep it down. He knew if he were to move too much he would inevitably projectile across the bed. His mind was exhausted, the constant battle of trying to not be sick mixed with his intense need for sleep. Chris couldn't help the whine he let escape as he prayed for the nauseous feeling to pass. His eyes were heavy, they drooped tiredly as he attempted to fall asleep again. There was a dizziness that hadn't left him since he stood up from the bathroom floor earlier in the evening. The dizziness wasn't helping his nausea, the ground felt unsteady beneath him.

His head moved from side to side, almost as if he was trying to shake the feeling away. He whined out, a belch unexpectedly followed. Before he could register what was happening to him, a rush of liquid hurled up his esophagus. In milliseconds his spit up covered the blankets he was under and majority of the mattress. He sat up, a little too quick, he held his stomach as he looked around at the vomit surrounding him. A wave of embarrassment hit him hard, he felt like he could cry. Even more so when he noticed there was residue on Matt's shirt, who was still sleeping beside him. He instantly became overwhelmed, the disgust he felt from spewing everywhere, the feeling of soaked blankets and clothes were all too much.

When he thought about Matt's reaction to being vomited on, Chris couldn't help the tears that formed in his eyes. He squeezed his eyes shut, attempting to mask the emotion. Wishfully thinking he could find a way to deal with this without his brothers' help, before they woke up. He couldn't focus, his vision was blurry, the wetness clouding his sight. He felt delirious and weak, unable to make a move, in fear it would bring another bout of sickness. Chris just sat there, in the middle of his mess, crying into his hands. The spit from earlier still hung from his lips, now joined with the wetness from his tears. His face was soaked and red, he scrubbed at his face in frustrated with his hands.

"Chri-Chris," Matt cleared his throat. He rolled over to see his brother sobbing into his hands, "Chris what's wrong?" He placed a hand on Chris' knee. He blinked his eyes a few times, trying to become more alert.

"I - I-" Chris stuttered, "I threw up," he sounded truly distraught, "I threw up, look, it's everywhere," he pointed around himself and at Matt's shirt.

"Oh fuck," Matt regretted his tone when he saw how much his brother was tuned into his reaction, "um, it's it's fine, it's really fine let's just get cleaned up okay?" Matt took action, getting himself out of the bed and walking over to Chris' side to help him.

Matt held out his arms for Chris to grab, the youngest looked up at him with a wide stare. The gleam from the TV lit up Chris' blue eyes and Matt could now clearly see the tears running down his brother's face. Finally, after a bit of coaxing, Chris let Matt help him out of the bed. Once standing Chris dropped himself into Matt's body.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he was crying harder, "I didn't mean to please don't be mad, please - I can't have you mad at me," he was sobbing into Matt's neck.

The older was a tad confused at the situation unfolding. He couldn't comprehend Chris thinking he would actually be mad at him for something couldn't control.

"Chris, hey hey," Matt cupped the youngest's head in his hands. He had placed his hands on either side of Chris' cheeks, forcing him to make eye contact, "look at me buddy," he asked kindly, "nobody's mad, I'm not mad at you, everything's okay between us, you don't have to cry okay?" Matt was sympathetic to his brother's emotions, he knew how sensitive he was. He knew how intensely Chris felt every emotion. It weighed heavy on his heart that Chris thought he'd be angry with him.