𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝖦𝗈 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖦𝗈? - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

@Nae097084 asked, "can you make one where one of them is just really clingy one morning????" thank you for your request ILY<3

Chat can you guess who I chose for this one? 

Summary: Chris wakes up after a restless sleep where he had an episode of sleep paralysis. He's physically tired, emotionally drained and incredibly clingy towards his brothers. 

SO much fluff it's borderline concerning how much fluff, I'm out of control. I just went wild with the fluffiness here, it's insanity - so enjoy y'all <33 

Words: 3123

♡ Chris' body jolted awake with a sharp inhale, sounding more like a shaky sniffle. He instinctively rolled over and swung his arm to the other side of the bed. He expected to be wrapped in a much needed hug but felt Matt's side of the bed was empty. Chris turned his hands into fists and rubbed at his eyes, opening them to confirm the absence. He let out an exhaled huff in reaction to finding the space beside him abandoned. 

Now that his eyes were open, he couldn't help but notice how heavy and sore they felt. The lingering sting was an instant reminder of the events a few hours earlier.  He grimaced as he remembered his sleep paralysis. It had come on around midnight and he struggled to escape the episode. Matt was ultimately the one to lure him back to reality. He felt around his cheeks, already knowing they were red and puffy, a direct result of his crying after he'd been pulled out of his paralysis. Even the memory of it scared him, threatening to make him cry again. He swallowed back the lump in his throat and pushed himself out of the bed in pursuit of one or both of his older brothers. 

+

Chris moved at a slow pace, his body feeling out of touch with his mind. The floating sensation he was experiencing had him questioning if he was even fully awake. His body movements were lagging, like it was taking immense effort to even journey from Matt's room to where his brothers were. 

He made his way through the kitchen doorway, still dragging his socked feet along the hard floor. He thought his is what moths must feel when they are drawn to a flame. This morning he was guided by his intense need to be with his brothers. He had followed the chatter, finding Nick and Matt talking in the kitchen as they made breakfast. 

Chris walked up to the nearest brother, crashing into them. An eugh sound could be heard from the older boy as Chris dropped his body's weight onto him. He buried his head into their neck. Chris sighed contently, finally feeling a sense of peace. He let out an exhale he didn't realize he was holding in. 

"Oh hi," a gentle voice greeted him. 

A hand tangled itself into his hair, fingertips started to massage at his scalp in the way that made him melt. He let out another relaxed exhale, this was exactly what he wanted from the moment he opened his eyes. The motion of the scalp massage was all encompassing, occupying his mind and letting him fully mediate in the feeling of calm. The tabs of racing thoughts closed in his mind one by one as he focused on the comfort. The warm hug he was wrapped in and the familiar scent of vanilla body wash faded away any lingering anxiety from his nightmare. The arms holding him gently forced his body to sway slowly. 

His brothers were still chatting amongst each other, neither adding him to the conversation. The hands holding him found themselves to his underarms, and Chris let out a small whine at the lack of compression. He suddenly felt himself being lifted involuntarily but not entirely unwillingly. He couldn't bring himself to care about anything as long as there was a presence of physical touch. 

Chris was placed on top of the kitchen counter. He realized his eyes had been closed, presumably from the moment he fell into his older brother's arms. He hadn't actually looked to see who he'd leaned into when he'd first come downstairs, but the smell of the hoodie he'd been pressed against was unmistakably Nick. Chris kept his eyes closed, not caring to confirm which one. His only concern was being held. He felt his legs gently guided apart, and his brother stood in between them. Two arms wrapped around his torso, Chris opened his eyes ever so slightly. He only caught a glimpse of a tattooed arm, before it was wrapped around his frame. He'd seen a flash of the letter "C" Nick had gotten in his honour before the arms cocooned around him.