𝖤𝗑𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Hey y'all I'm sorry for the lack of updates and communication. I just moved across the country and started a new job, it's been chaotic LOL. 

Summary: Chris becomes exhausted after a tour show and his brothers get him help. 

Words: 1182

♡ The boys piled into their tour bus. The show ran long and the backstage chats didn't end until close to midnight. Once inside, Chris dramatically flopped himself down on the couch.

"God, that was such a good fucking show, did you catch that one girl yelling in the middle of," Matt was cut off,

"Yes! Fuck the screaming the trivia answers was hilarious or the one with those matching sunglasses?" Nick carried on the conversation, him and Matt excitedly interrupting each other, recapping the night.

Matt and Nick snapped their attention to the bus entrance, as they heard someone come up the stairs.

"Trill! Oh my god dude you killed it tonight!" Matt complimented as he moved in for a handshake. Trill had just come up the stairs, meeting Matt in the living room.

"You staying with us tonight?" Nick questioned.

"Nah, I gotta date later probably staying there but I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow." Trill explained.

"Sick dude, we'll see ya tomorrow." Matt patted his friend's back.

"Alright, see ya," Trill moved over slightly to where the youngest triplet was sat uncharacteristically quiet on the couch, "see ya man," he tapped his leg.

"See ya," Chris replied.

Trill made his way off the bus and Matt moved towards his brother, "Chris you good?" he asked plainly. The youngest was still laying on the couch, barely moving.

Nick came into view with a toothbrush half in his mouth, "hey, what's up?" he nudged his brother's shoulder. He continued to brush his teeth as he waited for an answer.

"Tired Nicky," Chris let out, barely audible.

Nick paused at the nickname. Chris only called him that on rare occasion, when he was sick or stressed. The oldest put down his toothbrush and crouched down to be eye level with Chris.

"Are you not feeling well?" Nick placed his palm on his brother's forehead, "you're a little warm."

"I feel faint," Chris replied, keeping his eyes closed.

"Matt can you bring me a juice of some sort please?" Nick called over. He ran his hands through his brother's hair as he waited for the other. Chris let out small whines and Nick could feel an anxious feeling build in his chest.

"Here," Matt shoved a bottle of orange juice into Nick's hand, "what's wrong?" He looked down at his older brother kneeling beside his youngest.

"Chris said he felt faint," Nick looked to Matt then back to Chris, "can you sit up a bit to drink this?"

"Nooo, please Nicky, I feel weak," Chris whined, "and, and nauseous," Matt frowned at his brother's unusual behaviour.

"I know, I just need you to try a few sips the sugar will make you feel better, I promise kid," Nick motioned for Matt to help him sit their brother up. As they did they heard Chris begging to lay back down. Through the uncooperativeness they were able to get a few sips of orange juice into him. Matt massaged his hands through Chris' curls as he was leaned against Nick. Chris turned his face into the nape of his brother's neck. Tears started to run down his cheeks as his brother's tried to provide comfort.

"I feel really weak," the youngest held up his hand to demonstrate how shaky he was.

"It's okay kid," Nick rubbed circles on his back, "Matt can you call Laura?"

"Yep," Matt stepped away to explain their situation to their manager as Nick sat with Chris, moving him more into his lap with his head on his chest. He felt his brother relax into his touch as he twirled Chris' hair between his finger tips. He could hear the younger whimper as he tried to calm him.

"It's alright, you're okay," Nick hushed him, "we are going to get you some help."

__

Moments passed as Matt ended his call and Laura explained an EMT would be on route to their buses location.

Matt heard his name being screamed from across the bus, "Matt!" Nick yelled, panic clear in his voice.

"What? What happened?" He made his was to where his brother's were waiting and saw Chris, eyes closed and barely moving in Nick's lap.

"I think he passed out, he won't respond to me!" Nick was making moves to get out from under his brother and stood beside Matt, hands pulling at his hair, stress written on his face.

In poetic timing, the EMTs arrived at the bus, they knocked and Matt went to let them in. The next few moments were a blur as Nick and Matt watched their triplet be assessed. Nick grabbed at Matt's hand for comfort. Through the chaos they hadn't noticed Laura had also come with the two EMTs. She placed a calming hand on Matt's back, "he's okay guys, the EMTs are going to give him an IV to get him fluids okay?" The older boys simply nodded, unable to take their eyes off their brother. They watched the two EMTs work to establish an IV line in Chris' arm and helped him prop up on a pillow on the couch.

"He's okay?" Nick blurted out, needing the reassurance.

"Yes, he's alright, you boys did good getting him help when you did, he is lucky to have you both." The female EMT smiled kindly.

"I'm going to go talk to them outside the bus okay?" Laura patted Nick's arm.

"Okay." He stood there, still gripping Matt's hand. Both brothers still processing what had happened.

Minutes went by, the two older triplets didn't move from their position. A small whisper broke them out of their trances.

"Blanket?" Chris spoke, his voice raspy and quiet.

"Yeah, I'll get you one," Matt disappeared. Heading to his bunk, he grabbed his blanket off the bed. He also grabbed one of Nick's hoodies that was draped on the railing of his bunk, "here," he placed the blanket on his brother, "are you cold, I brought you a hoodie too?"

Chris just nodded, his eyes still fluttering between closed and awake.

Nick and Matt worked together to get the hoodie other their brother's head and on one arm, carefully avoiding the IV he had placed. With Chris now sitting up the brothers were able to each sit beside him. Nick took one of Chris' hands in his and rubbed circles on his palm. Chris leaned his head into Matt's chest. Breathing in the scent of his cologne he fell asleep once again. This time voluntarily.

Laura came back onto the bus. She explained to Nick and Matt the diagnosis from the EMTs. Chris was ordered to increase his fluids, mainly water intake. Laura told them the EMTs figured Chris had passed out from the high activity of tour and not drinking enough. Nick and Matt made a pact to never let that happen again.

-- I hope you enjoyed this one. Also stay hydrated!