𝖨𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖪𝖾𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽? - 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍

Hello all, I have a few requests that kind of relate to each other and I love combining requests to test myself to come up with something creative.

@NicoD05 says: "wondering if you could do a Matt fanfiction where he gradually gets sick with a stomach bug or flu and has to go to the hospital because he can't get out of bed one day??

@mavin-r-us says: "stomachache whump for Matt!! it works for Chris too but I feel like it works better for matt bc he's more a "suffer in silence" kinda guy yk" 

@kennady33 says: "one where Matt passes out bc of his anxiety..." 

@scarletv0124 says: "do him crying or something like that!" and "nick and chris help him?" 

@wdw_users says: "what about they all go to the conjuring house or a haunted house and get scared." 

Summary: Matt is in pain during a podcast and the pain is making him nauseous. The triplets go to a haunted house after the podcast, although Matt's pain and nausea is increasing. Once there he has an unfortunate run in with ketchup and becomes panicked and faints. 

TW: mention of vomit, panic/anxiety attacks, swearing, ketchup. 

Podcast reference  EP.32 time stamp 26:12

Words: 2947

♡ During the filming of their podcast Matt had paused several times, doubling over in pain. He laughed it off, assuring Nick and Chris he was fine, and it wasn't a serious issue. His brothers side-eyed him, Chris becoming especially sensitive to the subject, he hated thinking of Matt or Nick having any sort of ailment. It was his biggest trigger, the thought of his brothers ill with anything always sent him into a spiralled panic. The youngest snapped at Nick's suggestion of a kidney stone. Matt listened to their back and forth bickering before convincing Nick he was okay to move on to the next topic. 

Nick accepted and progressed into the next question, asking, "which of you have the most Leo energy?" 

As they continued the episode Matt hid his struggles. His side was definitely still aching in pain but he didn't want to make a big deal of it. He watched Chris' reaction earlier and knew his younger brother would be upset if he kept expressing how ill he felt. It was getting harder though, to conceal the increasing sickness. His stomach was beginning to turn of him. The pain in his side was incredibly apparent but now there was waves of nausea that started to wash over him every few minutes. A cramping developed in his lower stomach, he was praying it would stay in place and not rise up. He wanted to finish the podcast without throwing up across the table. He focused on taking small sips of water. 

When they finished, Matt was thankful. All he wanted to do was go back to his bed and lay down for a while. He knew it wasn't an option though, the three of them had plans to visit a haunted house in the valley. It was a promotional gig Laura had set up months ago and just his luck had landed on the day he felt absolutely awful. 

"Nooo, nooo, nooo go away," Nick was yelling at the actors playing creepy characters. They kept popping up around the corners, making the boys move through the home hastily. 

They were more than halfway through the tour, moving quickly and trying to film the best they could. Jump scares seemed to happen every two seconds and the entire house felt like a trap. 

Chris had the camera in his hands, he tightened his grip, making sure he wouldn't drop it and enviably have Nick yell at him. They had filmed an intro to the video when they first arrived and now Chris filming their experience as they moved through each horrifyingly decorated room. Chris was behind both of his brothers and Matt was leading the three up front.