𝖨𝗇 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Hey y'all I hope everyone is having a good week!

I got this request from Nico a few days ago...

@nicoD05 says, "can you do one based off their trying the viral tick tock sprite challenge and Chris was sick before but once the camera was off he told Nick and Matt he felt bad before the challenge and gets sick in the night? (like maybe throw up if your comfortable cause at the end of the video Chris said he was gonna throw up) thx! Love your book also!" Thank you!!

This inspired me to write a story and I have included another request (thank you mattgirlys!)

@mattgirlys says, "could you do one where Chris has an upset stomach."

Alsooo I had these comments for more Chris whump so I added a little extra whump in this one.

@Sparkler2020 says, "I'm such a sucker for baby brother needy Chris"

@lydraine says, "Chris whump is always my thing girl"

@ArtistOfCrochet says, "needy Chris is the best thing ever"

Here's the whumpest of whump, thank you all for always supporting my writing xx

Summary: same as the requests, Chris gets sick after the sprite challenge lots of fluff/whump.

Video Mentioned: "Trying the Viral Tiktok Sprite challenge"

TW: vomit, descriptive throwing up, swearing.

Words: 1704

♡ Chris listened to the words Nick was saying, talking about their podcast and a merch drop happening in the future. He felt himself start to zone out, starring at the counter across from the one he was currently sat on top of. His stomach was turning, a direct response to the speed at which he had drank the sprite moments prior.

(1) = 11:28 time stamp on the video for reference.

(1) He grimaced slightly, trying not to make it obvious the pain he was in. Matt joined Nick in their discussion of merch websites and information. Chris was betting on the attention of the viewer to be on his brothers, as he was unable to bring himself out of his daze. All he could feel was the increasing need to be sick. He just hoped the feeling would pass. He could hear his brother's voice pick up in intensity as they ranted about copyrighted websites that illegally sold merchandise with their faces on it. Chris slightly broke out of his trance, looking over at his brothers, he focused less on their words and more on who he was going to crawl in with when they went to bed. As they kept on talking Chris was feeling the sickness turn in his stomach, the carbonation of the sprite fuelling a fire in his belly. He started to swing his leg, just enough to try and stim the pain away but not enough Nick would get annoyed and hit at him. Before he knew it Matt was asking him a question,

(2) = 12:28 time stamp on the video for reference.

(2) "What's new Chris?" Matt looked over to him.

He barely registered his own answer, mumbling a joke and gaining a smile from Matt. His own smile faded quickly. All he wanted was for everyone to stop talking and film the outro so he could go lay down. He appreciated how Nick and Matt had turned and looked at him so sweetly, clearly trying to gage his emotions. He just wanted the video to end, he needed medicine and maybe a hug.

Matt had left and Nick was in front of the camera now, saying his last words to the viewers. Chris was on his left and he finally spoke his mind, "I'm gunna go throw up," he said over Nick's shoulder.