𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖬𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Hi friends, welcome to part 2 <33 ENJOY

Words: 1989

Recap from part 1:

"Okay we're home, why don't we watch a movie on the couch or in my room?" Nick asked, nudging at his brother's shoulder.

"I can go grab snacks at the grocery store?" Matt questioned the group.

Unexpectedly Chris started to cry again, he rubbed aggressively at his face as if to stop himself.

"Heyyy," Matt turned in his seat, "what's going on buddy?"

♡ Without warning Chris shoved Nick's arm off his shoulder, and undid his seatbelt. In a swift motion he ripped open the van door and ran towards the front door of their house. He used his own set of keys from his pocket to unlock it and rushed inside.

Nick looked at his other brother confused, "what the fuck?"

"I don't know man, let's just-" Matt motioned for them to follow the youngest.

Nick and Matt made it up the foyer steps and into the space by their living room. They watched Chris pacing, still wiping at his face as new tears flooded his cheeks.

"You don't even want," Chris choked on a sob, he struggled to say it, "you don't even want me around you hate me!" he spat out, looking straight at Matt.

Matt's face dropped, he moved closer to his brother, "that's no true Chris, it's not-" Matt was cut off.

"Yes it is! You said it is!" Chris stepped more towards Matt.

Chris went to hit shove him in anger but Nick reacted faster and grabbed Chris' wrist from behind, "whoa, whoa, no," Nick yelled.

"Nickkk stop," Chris whined, he was squirming trying to push his oldest brother away. Nick fought harder and eventually Chris lost his strength and collapsed with a sob into Nick's body, "I-I- can't," his cries sounded like they were ripping his vocal chords the way he started screaming.

When Chris fell into Nick, he dropped towards the ground. Nick had a secure hold on him and lowered him slowly. Nick sat there for a moment, Chris' full weight against him, crouched awkwardly on the living room floor.  Chris was hysterically crying, the intense sobs echoed off the walls of their open concept home. His entire body was shaking in Nick's arms, the oldest tried to pull him in tighter and ran his hand up and down Chris' back soothingly. Chris was crying harder than Nick had seen in a while, and Nick's chest was heavy with guilt that he couldn't immediately make it stop. The anguish in his brother's sobs was chipping away at Nick's heart.

Matt was stood behind the two, unsure of how to help and confused as to why Chris seemed triggered by him. Tears started to gather on his waterline, he wiped at him before putting his hand up to his mouth to bite his nails.

"Let it out, it's okay," Nick's voice was barely heard over Chris' screaming.

Chris was letting out exhaustive breaths, the sobs were clearly draining his energy but he wasn't slowing down.

"I know sweetheart, I know you're upset but I need you to take a breath for me, can you do that?" Nick was petting at his brother's hair.

Nick pulled back Chris' bangs with his hand to get a better look into his eyes. They were red rimmed, tear stains developing around his eyes and down his cheeks. The youngest was squeezing his eyes and scrunching up his face as he made a failed effort to stop his tears.

Wanting to find a more comfortable position, Nick pulled Chris to his feet.  He tucked the youngest neatly into his arms. He folded Chris' own arms into his chest, hoping it would allow him to create more compression as he hugged him, and in turn help calm him down.