𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌

Hello friends, I hope everyone is well <33 

This is a continuation of the previous chapter, there will be several more coming. I feel like this could be at least 4 chapters because I have so much to say LOL. So I'll add a table of contents to the chapters so you can find what you want to read. 

Accidentally High: 

Part 1: Chris and Matt are drugged, Nick fights, Justin and Nick take them home.

Part 2: They arrive home, Nick comforts Chris on the couch. Chris whump, hurt/comfort.

Part 3: Justin comforts Matt while he gets sick. Matt whump hurt/comfort.

Part 4:  They all end up in the living room on the couch and watch a movie. Heavy whump.

Words: 2339

TW: vomit, edibles. 

♡ "Chris c'mon, help me out a little," Justin tried to encourage his brother, as he was taking his seatbelt off but the youngest wasn't moving, "Chris, I need you to come out of the car, we're going inside kid," still nothing, Chris just shook his head from side to side, "Nick can you carry him in, I don't think he's gunna move."

"Yep, can you get Matt then?" Nick stopped where he was in helping Matt out of the car. Justin took over and wrapped his arm around Matt's torso, holding his frame with his hands on either side. Justin guided Matt inside, unlocking their front door and escorting himself and his brother to the large couch.

"Alright Chris, c'mon," Nick took his brother's arms and placed them around his own neck. Chris was completely uncooperative, "God, you're like jello," Nick chuckled to himself as he attempted to coax Chris out of the seat.

"I can't, I, it, it feels like like is blurry and there's two of you, I don't like it," Chris jumbled his words.

"I know, we're going to get you inside," Nick awkwardly manoeuvred Chris to the edge of the passenger seat to give himself a better angle. With Chris' arms surprisingly still around his neck, he bent his knees and picked his brother up. He held Chris close and hit the car door with his hip to close it.

"I'm so sorry this happened, but you're gunna be okay," Nick could've melted into a puddle right there as he heard Chris let out a whimper. His smallest brother then rubbed his cheek a few times on Nick's shoulder and settled into the hold.  Nick had moved Chris' arms to sit around his neck but with his brother's mobility declining by the minute, Chris immediately had them slumped over, laying lifeless against Nick's back. His brother was essentially deadweight but Nick was thankful Chris was able to at least hold up his legs, must've been the powerful force of habit. The youngest had them wrapped around Nick's torso as he carried him inside.

Nick made his way into their house, he adjusted his hold on his brother so he could lock the front door behind him. With the slight move, Chris whined out, still incredibly distant from reality. The older made his way into the living room, he found Justin sitting on the couch, Matt laying his head in his brother's lap.

"What do we do? I don't know what to do," Nick's tone revealed his anxiety. He stood there awkwardly swaying in the middle of the living room with Chris still in his arms. He tried to distract himself by running his hand up and down his brother's back.

"It's okay, first why don't you put him down," Justin was the voice of reason, "bring him here, and go get some waters, do you have sugar? Like candy?" he asked, he watched Nick follow his instructions, transferring Chris to him, "c'mere, you're okay," Justin placed Chris on his left side, opposite Matt. He tried to get the youngest to lay down like his brother, but Chris was only interested in cuddling into his side. He secured an arm around the youngest and raised his voice slightly to reach Nick in the kitchen, "they'll need sugar or if you have peppercorn maybe?