𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝖠𝗅𝗅

I'm on such a Chris-centric grind I can't break myself out of it. There's something so fluffy/cozy about stories that really showcase Chris being the youngest and y'all I apologize, I promise I will try to write more Matt and Nick stuff!!

Without further ado, I present to you yet another Chris centric. This time it's influenced by this photo Nick posted to insta and in their vlog where Nick and Chris were on the swing together.

Summary: movie night at the airbnb, clingy Chris just overall tooth-rotting fluff that's all.

Words: 1042

♡ "Nick can we please go inside now," Chris whined, "I wanna watch a movie." He slouched down in the chair he was in, crossing his arms with a huff.

"Relax, let me finish this marshmallow," Nick was light hearted in his tone.

Matt made his way over to his brothers, stopping by the youngest to ruffle his hair. He leaned down, placing weight on Chris' shoulders with his forearms as he entered the conversation, "what movie we watching tonight?" he stayed casually perched on his brother's shoulders, his chin resting on the top of Chris' head. (*was that descriptive? Please give me feedback).

"Can we watch the Grinch?" Chris grabbed ahold of Matt's hands, playing with his fingers.

"Chris no, it's September, save that shit until at least after Halloween," Nick was focused in on his Marshmallow. He had taken it off the flames and placed it between two graham crackers as his brothers watched him intently.

"Can I have one?" Chris' voice was innocent.

"What? No, you just rushed me because you wanted to watch a movie," Nick complained as Matt just laughed at the irony.

"Can I have one too? You know if you're making them?" Matt chimed in, giggling.

"Fine, fine you both can have one then we are actually going to watch a movie inside, maybe it'll give us time to agree on one." Nick smiled through his annoyance. He didn't actually mind making his brothers s'mores, he would do anything for them at any moment. But he hated being obvious about it so he always faked a grumpy demeanour.

As Nick worked to make the perfect pair of s'mores, the brothers bounced movie titles back and forth trying to decide on one. Eventually, Matt mentioned E.T as he had heard Chris just days ago say he wanted to see it. All three agreed on the film and Nick handed the two youngest their well anticipated treats. Nick watched Matt move to sit down in the chair to the right of him. He then watched in both disgust and admiration, as Chris managed to get melted chocolate and marshmallow on his nose and every corner of his mouth. He couldn't help but grimace as he noticed the sticky residue was also completely covering his brother's hands up to his fingertips.

"What?" Chris questioned him, breaking his stare.

"Nothing, you're just," Nick paused, searching for the words, "nothing," he smiled sweetly.

"Okay let's go watch this alien movie!" Matt bounced up from his chair excitedly.

Once inside the side door, Matt locked it behind them and brought in the curtains for privacy. He turned out the porch lights to outside and flicked on the kitchen light. "Popcorn?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, make a lot, I want like a ton of popcorn," Chris beamed excitedly, he jumped up on the island counter and watched as Matt searched for the popcorn they had brought.

"Can you please clean that sticky shit off your face, you're going to get it everywhere," Nick wet a kitchen cloth and threw it in his youngest brother's direction.

Chris took the cloth and wiped down his hands and face, throwing it back at Nick, hitting him in the face. "Ew, what the fuck, don't throw your gross rag at my face," he laughed.

"Also you missed like your entire face you stupid fuck," Nick added on.

After exchanging insults and laughter Nick gave up on directing Chris to wipe the right spots of his face and grabbed the cloth from him, "let me, my god," he sassed.

Chris was perfectly his height while sat on the kitchen counter. Nick grabbed his face and swiped the wet rag against his cheek and nose where he had melted chocolate and marshmallow goo stuck to his skin. "Ow Nick, don't be so aggressive," Chris shoved him off.

"Okay, okay, you're done you child," Nick joked. Chris came down from the counter, and made his way to the living room to start getting ready for the movie.

Once they got settled on the couch, after Matt burned the first round of popcorn and had to wait for another bag, and Nick called Madi to see if she was interested in joining, she was, but not until she finished blow drying her hair. Chris made himself at home beneath a few too many blankets and stolen pillows from Nick's room. The oldest helped Matt bring over the two bowls of popcorn and three cans of pop from the kitchen. They set the snacks down on the table as Matt fiddled with the remote, pointing it at the TV. Chris gently pulled at the bottom of Nick's shirt.

"Will you sit with me?" His voice was uncharacteristically soft toned.

Nick nodded in response. Knowing what Chris wanted he sat down at the corner of the couch and pulled Chris into him. His legs stretched out the length of the "L" shaped sectional as he propped up his back with a pillow behind him. He positioned Chris adjacent to his body, the youngest's left side fully leaning into Nick's chest. Chris' head was resting on top Nick's heart, his ear so clearly following the beat. Nick pulled up a blanket, covering his own legs and half of Chris' body. He placed his arms loosely around his brother's body as Matt pressed play on the movie. Nick rested his chin on top of Chris' curls, breathing in the scent of mint shampoo. He was content, the smell of popcorn, the fleece blanket warming his legs, and Chris quietly snoring in his lap.

"He's asleep already?" Matt laughed, moving closer to his brothers.

"I guess he wasn't too invested in ET after all." Nick laughed.