𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 4 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 & 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍

Part 1: Chris and Matt are drugged, Nick fights, Justin and Nick take them home.

Part 2: They arrive home, Nick comforts Chris on the couch. Chris whump, hurt/comfort.

Part 3: Justin and Nick comfort Matt while he gets sick. Matt whump hurt/comfort.

Part 4: They all end up in the living room on the couch and watch a movie. Heavy whump.

Summary: Chris and Matt are sleepy. Justin and Nick are comforting them, just a lot of fluff/comfort. Enjoy <33

Words: 1686

Recap from Part 3: 

Matt concentrated his thoughts on the humming coming from Nick. His brother's heartbeat echoed through his chest, syncing with his own. The way Nick was caressing him, holding him with a firmness that felt safe. Matt let his mind relax, the anxiety drifting away. He let himself give in fully to Nick's comfort, feeling all his fears and insecurities dissolve from his mind. Nick had an aura about him that was magnetic, strong and unafraid. The aura was all-encompassing, Matt let himself be drawn in. Matt snuggled deeper into Nick's hold. His brother continued to whisper words of comfort to him, soon enough it lulled him into a long overdue sleep.

♡ Nick looked down at Matt in his arms, he had a anxious expression on his face. Nick leaned his head down to place a kiss to the younger's forehead, "I love you so much Matty, you sleep, I'll be right here," Nick whispered.

 He watched as the younger's features relaxed, no longer appearing to be in distress. He was happy Matt had finally given into sleep and settled. He'd had a rough night with the vomiting and Nick was grateful he was finally in a peaceful state. 

"Looks like their both asleep now?" Justin's voice drew Nick attention. 

"Yeah, seems like it," Nick replied, he looked at the way Chris was curled into their older brother's lap, he looked so comfy Nick thought. 

Chris and Justin were laying out on the long part of the couch, Justin was mostly on his side and Chris turned into the older's chest. His head was buried into Justin's chest, so much so that Nick could only see little tuffs of hair poking out of the blankets that covered them both. Chris' body was completely surrounded by arms larger than his, wrapping him in a secure hold. Justin's used his hand to massage slow circles on Chris' shoulder where he could reach. His other hand stroked through Chris' curls, his fingers massaging soothingly at the younger's scalp.

The youngest was snoring, not loudly but enough for Nick and Justin to know he was in a deep sleep. Again, a wave of gratitude washed over them both, forever grateful the chaos of the night was subsiding. 

"Do you wanna watch something more exciting?" Justin spoke, blowing some of Chris' curls out of his face. The younger's hair was tickling his chin. 

"Yes, please, I'm so sick of the grinch honestly," Nick laughed. 

"American Horror Story?" Justin suggested. He had taken his hand off Chris' shoulder to grab for the remote beside him. He pointed at the tv, exiting the Grinch movie that had been playing and returning to the main page of Netflix. 

"Drag race?" Nick counter offered. He was playing with Matt's hair, the soft strands gliding between his fingers as he looked to Justin. 

"Poker?" Justin teased, their opposite tastes of entertainment making them both laugh. 

"Okay, okay, did you ever finish the last few episodes of Stranger Things?" Nick asked. 

"No, we could watch that?" Justin questioned, looking for approval.