𝖣𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖧𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖬𝖾? 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 - 𝖠𝗅𝗅

Hi my loves, I hope everyone is having the best weekend ever. Thank you so so much for all your wonderful comments on part one and all the requests for a part 2!  

Words: 2011

♡ "I'm not doing this again," Matt spat while loading himself into the driver's seat of his suv. 

"What Matt, why are you so angry?" Nick got into the passenger side of the vehicle. He placed his phone in the middle console and tried to put his seatbelt on. 

"Nick seriously? He goes on and on and on yesterday about dumb shit? Interrupting, not staying on topic," Matt's voice raised, "then rightfully you and I are over it," 

Nick cut Matt off, "don't bring me into it, you're mad, I'm not," 

"Oh you're not mad he runs away like a child? He straight up ran away purposefully knowing we'd worry, it's manipulative," Matt yelled. 

"Yeah obviously I'm upset about that, he shouldn't do it on purpose, but he is allowed to leave though whenever he wants, he's a grown man." Nick started to match Matt's tone. 

"Yeah but he does this shit on purpose, you're really going to sit there and tell me you believe someone who can't be alone for more then five seconds is intentionally just going on a walk by himself?" Matt starred at his older brother waiting - more demanding - an answer. 

"I don't know Matt, maybe he just wanted to get out of the house?" Nick reasoned. 

"Whatever Nick, listen to me fuck," Matt's face turned into a glare, "you ever notice how he does that interrupting shit then the second I get mad or overstimulated with it he shuts down? He can dish it out all he wants but he can't take anything back?" Matt questioned loudly, "it's fucking irritating." there was a pause in Matt's rant as he pressed the engine on, he changed his tone of voice ever so slightly softening it, "look I can get over the hyper-ness, it's whatever but  fuck Nick the way he intentionally wanted to make us worry this morning is immature and fucking wrong. I know he was probably scared last night but I wish he would've just talked to us instead of making us worry like this!" 

"Yeah okay, I get it! I agree it's wrong of him but Matt, let's be real he's more emotional then us and you know that, he's probably upset," Nick sympathized. 

"Whatever Nick, I'm sick of it, just call him already so he has a chance to explain himself, if he doesn't answer check his location and we'll find him I'm not doing this all fucking day." Matt's tone was aggressive. 

"Nicky?" a small voice was heard on the other end of the phone. 

Matt and Nick froze in their places. Looking around as if they didn't immediately know what just happened. Trying desperately to believe it was a different scenario. But it wasn't, it was Chris' voice coming through Nick's phone and they knew it. 

Nick looked down at his phone hesitantly. He made nervous eye contact with Matt as he put it on speaker and answered. 

"Yeah sweetheart? Are you okay?" Nick stuttered on his words, unsure on how much his youngest brother had heard. 

"N-nooo," An piercing cry screeched though the speaker, confirming the older two's fears. 

"I'm so sorry Chris, I'm sorry baby, can you tell Matt and I where you are we'll come get you, I'm sorry we can talk when we pick you up," Nick rambled on in attempt to mask the damage him and Matt had clearly caused. 

Chris didn't answer, only sobs could be heard, they echoed through Nick's speaker. Before either brother could speak again, the line disconnected - Chris had hung up on them.