𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 3 - 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍

Hi friends, I hope everyone is well xx

Accidentally High:

Part 1: Chris and Matt are drugged, Nick fights, Justin and Nick take them home.

Part 2: They arrive home, Nick comforts Chris on the couch. Chris whump, hurt/comfort.

Part 3: Justin and Nick comfort Matt while he gets sick. Matt whump hurt/comfort.

Part 4:  They all end up in the living room on the couch and watch a movie. Heavy whump.

Words: 3036

TW: for vomit, anxiety and intense panic attacks, paranoia, self-injurious behaviours, negative self-talk, and discussion of depression and depressive themes. This one is going to be a bit more intense than others so if you feel this isn't something you can read right now I understand I hope to see you in chapter 4 :) take care of yourself xx

Recap from end of Chapter 2:

"Alright help me get him to the bathroom, we're just gunna stay there for a bit I think," Justin started to peel his brother from the couch. Nick was helping and gripping his other side. The two oldest dragged Matt to the bathroom in time for him to dry heave into the toilet. Justin gently lowered him to the floor, hoping the cool tile would soothe his nausea.

"You go be with Chris, watch a movie with him or something, I'll take care of Matt for a bit, and we'll join you later," Justin crouched down to be with his brother.

+

♡ "Hey Matty, you're okay buddy," I tried to soothe him by rubbing his back as I watched him hunch over the toilet bowl uncomfortably. He spewed up the contents of his stomach, finishing by spitting a few times into the bowl. I flushed the toilet before helping him sit back against the wall.

His movements were slow, and unhelpful. It looked like it was taking a lot of energy to do even the simplest tasks. Like breathing. I noticed his inhales were shaky and his exhales were short. I asked him to try and take a deep breath. He looked absolutely wrecked, slumped up against the wall. His head drooped from side to the side. It looked as if his neck muscles had lost their strength, or coordination, or both.

"Spinning," he mumbled, I helped him lay down, resting his head in my lap. Now I was up against the wall with my legs straight out. I played with his hair a bit, knowing how it always calmed him. I made sure we were still close to the toilet, just in case.

"I know, just try and breath, deep breaths okay?" I coached.

"Mmmm," he hummed. He leaned into my touch as I twisted his curls through my fingers. I heard him start to sniffle, his breathing sounded like huffing. I could tell he was attempting to hold back from crying.

I knew the three of them had no problem crying in front of each other, but I got the feeling sometimes they would put on an act for me. Not that they weren't comfortable with me, but in a way that made me think they were still kids trying to look cool for their older brother. It was subtle, the way they altered the portrayal of themselves sometimes, it was small, but I noticed. When Matt would show off his top scores on Pokemon Go, or Chris would recap his conversations he would have with Lil Skies, now that they were friends. Or even Nick would excitedly tell me about his newest video idea he had, scanning my face for a proud reaction. It's what little brothers did, they wanted to impress me. I always found it cute, the way they fought for my attention but I'd always make a point to give it to them equally.

In this moment, Matt required my full attention. He also needed to know I was there for him, wholeheartedly and without judgement.

"It's okay to cry Matty, I get it, you're okay but it's okay you're scared," I pulled his bangs from his forehead, beads of sweat gathered along his hairline. There was a lone tear racing down his cheek. Following my words, several more tears wet his cheeks. Soon his sniffles turned to full sobs, and more tears flooded down his face.