𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 & 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍

Hello friends, hope everyone is having a good week! Thoughts on today's video (we got covid)?  Personally I loved the documentary-like style of it!

This chapter comes from a couple of requests I got in my request chapter I will list them below: 

@gisnnaa can us do Matt accidentally takes a edible n goes crazy and everyone is trying to fix him

@wdw_users what about one of them eat something then later found out it was a edible and they get very high or maybe green out 

Y'all can thank my little bro for all the information on greening out and edible dosages LOL Like I take the occasional edible (I'm over 19) but I didn't know all this greening out stuff until now haha.

Summary: Chris and Matt both are tricked into eating a special brownie instead of a regular one. This causes them both to become high and then green out. Luckily, Nick is there to help, as well as their oldest brother Justin who is visiting them in LA. Chris becomes anxious and cuddly while the THC causes Matt to be sick. 

TW: throwing up, edibles, panic attacks, physical fighting, blood, swearing.

Accidentally High:

Part 1: Chris and Matt are drugged, Nick fights, Justin and Nick take them home.

Part 2: They arrive home, Nick comforts Chris on the couch. Chris whump, hurt/comfort.

Part 3: Justin comforts Matt while he gets sick. Matt whump hurt/comfort.

Part 4: They all end up in the living room on the couch and watch a movie. Heavy whump.

Words: 2671

 ♡ The triplets were having a special weekend, their brother had flew in and was staying with them for a few days. It was a Saturday night and one of their friends in LA had invited them out to a party. The boys weren't usually enthused with the party scene of LA but with their older brother in town they thought it would be fun to show him around. Justin was a professional poker player and much older then them, they were excited to introduce him to their circle of friends. 

Matt drove, as always he was the acting DD for the group. The four brothers loaded into the car heading for a house in the hills. Once there, it was the typical scene, drunk people, blaring music and alcohol absolutely everywhere.   

+

Hours into the party, Chris found himself alone on one of the many couches. He was casually sipping one of the cans of liquid death he and his brother's had brought. The water was hitting him just right, washing down the snacks he was eating off the food table in front of him. Someone had made brownies, offering them still warm to him. At first he declined, but the man made a good sales pitch, seemingly very proud of this batch. So he ate one, complimenting how good it was and took a second to give to Matt. They had a chocolate icing and green sprinkles, Chris advertised them as the best dessert he'd ever had when he walked over and gave one to Matt. The brothers each had a second before considering the plethora of treats they consumed probably wouldn't leave a great feeling tonight when they tried to sleep. It didn't take long to feel the effects of the amount of snacks Chris had eaten, his stomach starting to turn on him. He made his way back to the couch to sit down, chugging some of his water before laying his head back for a moment. He could feel a bout of dizziness creep up on him, his body probably not used to the water consumption he thought, chuckling to himself. 

Soon, a wave of gratitude wash over his body as he looked over at his brothers. They were talking to a group of people, their friend, Sam, had introduced them to. Justin, Nick and Matt were only a few feet from Chris, who was now very much sunk into the cushion on the couch. The house was loud, the intense EDM beats vibrated the floor beneath his feet. The sound of bass felt heavy on his chest, as if his heartbeat was increasing with the rhythm of the music. His surroundings looked like they they were glitching. Everything around him turned blurry, every time he moved his head, it felt as if his vision was a step behind. His world turned into a stop motion film, his visuals and audio were no longer synced. The sounds around him didn't line up to people's movements, it was making him dizzy. His head drooped down, his chin meeting his chest. He stared blankly ahead, his knees the only thing in his line of vision, although it looked like he had four of them. He couldn't help himself as his mind zoned out for a minute. Working hard to break out of it, he shot his head back up, eyes wide as he called out,