008

"Noona!" Yeonjun chuckled loudly as he hugged Jennie's arm from where he sat next to her, as she sighed

"I'm so so-sorry for his behaviour noona." Beomgyu said, with unexpected aegyo, as he looked nothing similar to sorry at that moment.

"How did you 5 get drunk so quickly. And why did I let your managers and producers leave." Taehyung said from next to her as he sighed at the sorry sight of the 5 unable to even hold themselves up.

Even Taehyun was talking quite animatedly to her Soju advertisement poster on the wall next to him, genuinely believing it was her.

"They seemed fine when they left....how are we going to take them back." She muttered in horror as he only took out his phone.

"Home? Let's go for round three noona!" Yeonjun exclaimed energetically as he tried to get up, only for Jennie to roll her eyes and yank him down by his arm, letting him slump in the chair next to her.

"Noona. I love you." He muttered, clearly out of it, as he proceeded to hug her arm once again and rest his head against her clearly much smaller frame.

"This is what I get for taking care of them as Hoobaes. Why did I send them all those coffee trucks..." she exasperated.

"Smile Jennie." Taehyung only laughed as he stood up and turned his camera towards them, only laughing more at her deadpanned glare towards him.

"Are you also drunk?" She asked him as he only shot a wide smile at her.

"Just tipsy." He shrugged as he laughed further at the picture on his phone.

"Can you please help me out." She groaned as she pulled the bottle of Soju away from Huening Kai and sighing at Soobin, the one who got them into this mess, who was happily passed out on the chair opposite her.

"I already called the company to call some staff to help us. There's no way we can take them out, it'd be a PR mess." He admitted as he himself stopped Beomgyu from falling on the floor.

"I'm never going drinking with these kids again." She muttered as Yeonjun only snuggled further into her arm.

"Just so you know, you guys look rather adorable. In a sister and brother type of way, of course." Taehyung told her as he showed her the picture as she grimaced at the frown on her face.

"Please never let that picture go anywhere..." she mused, over the entire saga already.

"Of course. I'll protect your image, don't worry." He nodded enthusiastically as she only laughed.

"Okay, thank you my white knight." Jennie replied, a smile lacing her lips at their playful conversation.

Thankfully, right then the staff members Taehyung had begged for help from had arrived, sighing at the scene and taking a member each, bowing in greeting before loading them up in a truck, leaving the two to finally sigh in relief.