015

"Just sleep

"Just sleep." Taehyung muttered to Jennie, who was very clearly blinking herself awake at the moment.

Their group had finished the hunt aspect and were currently waiting for the other groups to finish and arrive at the lobby as well, so they could finish their last event and go home.

"No no, I'm awake." Jennie muttered, rubbing her eyes as he only sighed, sitting beside her.

"I'll wake you up when they come. Promise." He told her as she turned to look at him, still debating whether she should take him up on the offer or not.

"Look, it's fine. The cameras are off us as well because they don't have anything to film here. And the others will take a minimum of half an hour. So I'm telling you, sleep." He continued as she sighed with a defeated smile.

"You're the best." She whispered with a smile.

"I know. At least you're admitting it now. One step closer to you admitting your crush." He continued as her smile dropped immediately.

"Is this personality trait only activated with me?" She asked him, clearly noticing how different he was with her alone and her with someone around.

"What can I say, I offer special treatment to pretty princesses." He chuckled back as she chose to stop talking and closed her eyes, in an attempt to control her blush and calm her heart.

Clearly he was just playing around. So why did it get to her so much?

And that's how she fell asleep and only woke up to Taehyung softly nudging her awake, finding her head resting against his shoulder while Minhyun was still asleep across from them.

"Is it time already?" She yawned, having not registered that she fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Yep. I can hear New Jeans coming closer. I'll wake him up." Taehyung told her as he stood up and walked over to Minhyun.

Meanwhile, Jennie finally regained her bearings and realised what she did, her movements coming to a halt momentarily until she lightly slapped herself out of it.

"Get a grip, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." She whispered to herself, and just in time, as the junior group burst through the door with peaked energy, believing they had won until they spotted the three.

"Aww, I thought we won." Haerin pouted as the three soloists turned to the group.

"Oh sorry. Hello Sunbaenins." Minji realised and greeted with a bow, as the rest of the group realised their mistakes and did so in a hurry.

"Did you just come, eonnie?" Danielle asked as she sat beside Jennie and gave her a side hug.

Truth be told, Jennie had basically adopted Danielle and Minji as her younger sisters when they first met, and then she realised how truly clingy the two girls were.