027

"And it's done

"And it's done. It's all ready, best part." Their producer turned to the pair as they sighed, looking at one another:

Just a week ago they returned from their Jeju trip, which was rather uneventful due to the nature of the two day trip.

All they had done was relax at their hotel's terrace poolside, go to a surprise dinner thrown for Hoyeon, and them go on group trips to explore the island.

Before they knew it, they wrapped up and returned to the studio once more.

"I can't believe we actually pulled this off. Recording twenty songs in two months and managing to scrap ten without too much debate." Jennie muttered.

"If we did all our work at this rate, we'd be producing a 100 songs a year. Each." Taehyung commented as their producer chuckled.

"Let's be thankful that isn't the case. I don't think any of us can pull that off without ending up in a psych ward from a fried brain." He added whilst both singers couldn't even argue against that.

"It feels weird. I can't believe this is the last time all of us will be holed up in this studio together." Jennie commented, swivelling around in her chair as she reminisced the last two and a half months.

"To be honest, I thought we'd fail." Taehyung confessed as both Jennie and their main producer turned to him with a frown.

"Wow, you have no confidence in our work ethic?" His producer playfully teased as the latter scoffed with a smile.

"You know that's not it. I meant, I didn't think we'd be able to create so many songs that we genuinely think are great between mine and Jennie's style." He explained.

"Honestly, he's not wrong. We're very distinctive artists, normally. I didn't think we'd make such great songs either." Jennie added, shaking further into her seat.

"But that's why they have that really cringy saying right? Opposites attract?" Their producer added with a teasing grin as Jennie rolled her eyes, tossing a back pillow at him.

"Stop with your antics. You'll start stupid gossip." Jennie cursed out as their producer only laughed.

"What do you say we do a group dinner? With the other producers and your managers?" He proposed as the pair looked at one another.

At first, their producer was a little antsy that both would deny it.

However, that was quickly dismissed when the pair turned back and eagerly nodded, as if they'd been invited to a birthday party as children.

Yet, none could detest their excitement. After all, a project worth their utmost efforts had finally been completed.

And they couldn't wait to share it with everyone.

——————

Almost as if time was sped up, their project had come to a close and was ready to be released.