026

"It's so pretty

"It's so pretty..." Jennie sighed as she stared out the ceiling to floor window of their hotel suite.

"Haven't you been here a bunch before?" Taehyung asked, coming to wrap his arms around her from behind.

"And? I still love it every time." She smiled, turning back to look at him as he gave her a quick kiss before she turned back around.

She took a deep breath, her smile dropping.

Truth is, all day she had been feeling antsy about this, about their relationship.

Every time she got reminded that this was their last song, or that the deadline is fast approaching, she could basically visualise a timer ticking down their relationship.

Jennie wasn't one to get nervous of her relationships normally. Usually, she went in with a positive mindset that if it was meant to be, it'd work out.

But this time, she didn't feel that. Not in the slightest. Taehyung was 'the one' for her. She didn't feel the way she did with anyone else so far. And so, she damn well didn't want him to become her 'the one that got away.'

They were idols, really successful and global ones at that. They live with cameras plastered to their every moves.

So far, their collaboration was their excuse for being spotted together so much. But after their collaboration, they would have no more schedules together, and no more excuses to constantly be around one another.

Additionally, their company would probably be the first to threaten their break up.

The hate from the media would be like nothing they'd ever experience, and oddly enough, she was unsure if their relationship would even survive it all.

And so, taking a deep breath, Jennie took a hold of Taehyung's hand over her waist, proceeding to glance at his reflection in the window before talking.

"I know this is probably not the best time to talk about it but....what do you think will happen? To us, I mean." Jennie began, her voice wavering a little as she anxiously brought up the topic.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, pulling her arm a little so they could sit on the small couch next to the window.

"I mean, the project is ending soon. We won't see each other, as much. And well, the media will be behind us all the time. On top of that, our individual schedules are going to begin again. World tours, international trips, fashion shows....there's so much. How will we work between that?" She asked apprehensively.

Taehyung seemed to be deep in thought for a second, before finally letting out a deep breath and taking her hand in his.

"We'll make it work. Our world tours always seem to overlap so we'll be back in Korea for our rest stops roughly around the same time. And well, Milan, New York, and Paris fashion week all take place together, so we'll still be together..." he began as Jennie stared into blank place, seemingly processing and planning this out in his head.

"And forget all of that Jen. We've been idols for over a decade now. Yeah, I know the media is ruthless but in the chance that we do get caught, we'll get through it. A few losers on the Internet isn't enough for me to doubt us." He continued, smiling softly as he let his thumb softly stroke the hand he was holding.

"But what about the company?" She asked softly, turning to face him and leaning into his other hand that rose to cup her face.

"Fuck the company. Actually, forget everything. Whatever happens, I'm always on your team. We're together now, we'll face everything together. It'll work out, I'm sure of it." He reassured her as she nodded, leaning forward as she wrapped her arms around him in a well needed hug.

Smiling softly, he let his arms pull her in, letting one of them softly caress the top of her head to comfort her.

"You know, I know it's barely been a while, but it feels like this has been going on forever." He whispered.

"Honestly, yeah. Same." Jennie nodded into his shoulder.

"I just wanted to say, I want to do everything with you and sometimes forget that. So if you ever feel like something's going too fast, or if I'm rushing you, just tell me, and I'll slow down. The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable." He said, tilting his head slowly so he could place a chaste kiss on her shoulder.

"Taehyung..." she breathed before pulling apart to face him directly.

"I love you."

He froze, for a moment. Not expecting that.

This was somehow all of a sudden yet not so sudden at all.

It took him a frown and a very violent arm slap from Jennie to finally snap out of it.

Blinking, he stared right at for long enough to get her worried, before clearing her throat.

"What did you say?" He questioned, finally.

Jennie chuckled a little, finding his reaction adorable.

"I said...I love you." She repeated, smiling this time as he stared again for a second before choking out a breathless laugh.

"Holy shit." He muttered before shaking his head to compose himself first.

"I thought I'd be the one saying it first, but you beat me to it so.... I love you too." He replied, smiling back as Jennie grinned.

"Sorry, but not sorry I guess." She shrugged and could only squeal when he pinched her waist.

"Such a brat."

"You love it tho."

"That I do, Jane."

———————

Roses_are_rosie so pretty!! Take me with you next time :(

Lalalalisa.m omg date me please.
                Jennierubyjane 🫢🤦‍♀️
                lalalalisa.m your sexy 🤷‍♀️
                Jennierubyjane *you're*
                Jennierubyjane and go sleep.
                View more replies....

Sooyaaa__ my baby jendeuk🥟

Yterri cover up. What a whore
          reddpink shut up before I punch your lights out.
          View more replies...

View more comments.....