033

Unbeknownst to them, while they were arguing, Lisa and Jungkook, an unlikely pairing, had chosen the same restaurant for their dinner

Lisa nudged Jungkook as they spotted their friends across the room.

"Well, well, look who's here. The famous foursome," Lisa remarked, a playful grin on her face.

"Ew, Lis, firstly that sounds like a group orgy gone wrong. And secondly, what is going on here?" Jennie remarked, waving her hands around the two.

"I'd like an explanation too. What the heck is this?" Rosé questioned, her eyebrows furrowing.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, offering a small wave. "Mind if we join?"

"Why don't we let them sit first, give them a chance to explain before you two lunge for their heads." Taehyung muttered as he moved over, creating space for the two to pull up chairs and join them.

As they settled in, the dynamic of the group shifted slightly.

Lisa, with a smirk, looked at the group. "What brings you guys to this fancy-schmancy place?"

It was a pretty hidden restaurant, despite the magnificent view. Unless you were a Parisian local, you wouldn't typically wind up here.

"And hiding from the fans, perhaps?" Jungkook leaned back in his chair.

"At least it's not at your house this time." Jennie remarked.

Rosé, not wanting to get off topic, nudged Lisa.

"So, spill it, you two. What's the deal with the secret dinner? And as you said it, why here?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the pair as the other three turned to them as well, curious regarding the same.

Jennie had only found out the pair were friends from them showing up uninvited to his house.

Now the two were supposed to be at a secret dinner together if it were not for the four of them being at the same place first.

Lisa exchanged a glance with Jungkook, and back to her two friends who were busy glaring at their youngest for keeping secrets.

"Well there's no point hiding it now." He sighed, noticing the tension forming right there.

"We started dating. Recently." He confessed as the group stared at the pair for a moment.

"Good for you both." Jimin spoke up first.

"Yeah congrats man." Taehyung smiled, patting him on his shoulder.

Just when they thought it was over, they looked to the girls who kept silent.

Jennie silently removed the napkin from her lap and put it on the table, followed by Roseanne, as Lisa simply looked between the pair, slightly terrified.