029: Phase 2: Ride or die?

"I think we're okay

"I think we're okay. For now." Taehyung huffed as he pulled his mask off.

"This is getting out of hand now." Jennie sighed as she brushed her fingers through her hair in an attempt to tame it.

The two had just narrowly fled the paparazzi on their way home from a date night.

Somehow, coincidentally another idol couple had been spotted in the same area, resulting in a ton of media outlets to send whomever they could to the same location.

"I know....too had freedom of press is used on the wrong things..." Taehyung sighed as well, thankful for the close proximity of Jungkook's house.

The two made it inside the house thanks to Taehyung knowing said man's password.

All three of them did. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook.

And it especially came in handy for events like these.

But this wasn't the first time they had to flee from the cameras.

It was getting crazy. The past month they had been caught up in promotions, and now that the music show promotions were ending, their final event was a two night concert to be held in the Olympic Stadium.

The only problem was that the more their album did successfully, the more cameras tried to pry in their business for a whiff of a dating evidence.

All anyone had right now was behind the scenes content that could be argued to be platonic. However, being spotted alone together, especially outside of schedule, is a classic example of the Korean entertainment industries dating evidence claim.

Everyone and anyone was trying to find anyway to solidly the dating rumour. Thankfully, with their years of experience, they knew just the right way of handling the stalkers.

"Is there a reason you both are in my doorway right now?" A voice called as the pair turned to find Jungkook walking towards them from the living room.

"Oh..kook.." Taehyung greeted as he took his shoes off.

"Sorry, the paparazzi suddenly showed up too close to where our restaurant was. This was the only safe place we could think of." He continued as Jungkook only chuckled.

"Of course this happens to you guys.." he smiled as Jennie took off her shoes as well.

"A little predictable, isn't it? Feels like we're in a book or something.." Jennie laughed.

"Noona, you're entire life is a movie. There's a reason you have a Netflix documentary." Jungkook teased as he stepped aside to let the pair in.