034

Jennie's room was a vibrant mix of colors, posters, and the faint scent of her favorite jasmine-scented candles

Taehyung lounged comfortably on the edge of her bed, watching as she moved about, gathering items for her upcoming month-long filming for her new Marvel project in Spain.

"You sure you've got everything?" Taehyung teased, holding up a pair of her signature oversized Chanel sunglasses.

"Can't forget these. You'll need them for the paparazzi, of course." He smiled, waving it in front of her face.

Jennie chuckled, swatting the sunglasses away. "Very funny, Tae. I think I've got it all, though. Passport, loungewear, practice wear.....Positive attitude for dealing with my manager..." she trailed off, dreading how nit-picky her manager gets on their overseas schedules.

"You know they're going to miss you like crazy at the agency, right?" Taehyung added, resting his head in his palm as he stared at her pack.

"Of course, they will," she replied, feigning modesty. "Who wouldn't miss the great and amazing Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?"

He playfully threw one of her stuffed plushies at her. "Well, I'll miss you, that's for sure. A whole month without you sounds like torture."

Jennie smiled, walking over to sit next to him.

"We've done 2 weeks before. This shouldn't be too bad. I'll be back before you know it and then you get to keep annoying me."

"Don't wound me as you leave, Jennie." He mock gasped, as she only shook her head, already used to his antics.

"Shut up. Now let's spend time before I have to leave tomorrow." She said, turning to lay on his lap as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Hey, remember that time we tried to cook together?" Taehyung reminisced, a playful glint in his eyes.

"You mean me cooking while you and Jimin almost burnt down the kitchen? Or me cooking while you just watched? Or the time none of us made those brownies?" She pointedly reminded him, the message clear as day that there was no 'we' in the kitchen.

"And yet, we still managed to have a blast," Taehyung added, shaking his head.

"That's because I'm fun. You don't get credit." She smiled before squealing and almost rolling off the bed when he pinched at her waist.

Taehyung looked down at her with a glint in his eyes. "You know, I'm going to miss our lazy Sunday mornings together. Who else will appreciate my terrible breakfast cooking?"

Jennie looked up to meet his gaze. "Nobody, that's for sure. But maybe absence will make you a better chef. Or at least make me appreciate your efforts more."

"My cooking is a work of art, thank you very much. You'll be craving my burnt toast and overcooked eggs in no time." He feigned offence as she stared at him for a moment.