024

"Breathe

"Breathe. We can do this." Jennie began as she offered the other girl a look.

They didn't even know what had transpired after a certain point in the night, right after their hysterical crying as if they had been the main couple of a telenovela with a drastic and traumatic end.

Namely, how the boys had managed to get them into a bedroom through that phase.

Yet they were thankful, as they had woken up rather comfortable with the hoodies thrown over their otherwise extremely revealing outfits.

"Okay, let's do this. Worst comes worst, we'll pretend we were possessed." Rosé quickly added as she and Jennie have each other a determined nod, her hand going to the doorknob, twisting it at a snail's speed.

Finally, the door opened silently as she pulled it back and took a hold of Jennie's hand, the two walking outside as if they were venturing the earth for the first time.

Unfortunately for them, the minute they stepped out, both the men laid their eyes on them from the dining table, where they were eating breakfast.

"Oh, you guys are up? We were going to let you sleep in." Jimin began.

"How'd you sleep? Okay? Do you need some tylenol?" Taehyung offered, as the girls only wordlessly looked at each other, worrying the guys.

Just then, they both got down on their knees, hands fisted as they bowed dramatically.

"We're sorry for yesterday." They chorused, as Taehyung initially had TXT flashbacks.

Immediately both  the men jumped out of their seats, a little panicked as they didn't know what to do.

"Okay, uh, please don't be sorry?" Jimin began, shooting a look to the other guy.

"Oh god get off your knees! You didn't commit a grave sin or whatever." Taehyung exasperated as both Jennie and Rosé looked at one another before wordlessly standing up, still holding onto each other's hand for life.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" Jimin asked after a moment as both the girls looked at one another before nodding.

"We'll go brush our teeth first. I think." Rosé said as they both looked straight at Jimin, as the guy only glanced at Taehyung for a moment, confused.

"Oh, right! Toothbrushes! You'd probably need that...for brushing." He awkwardly said as he made a move to grab them from one of his storage cabinets, while the girls couldn't help but still wish for the world to swallow them whole.

"Tae, can you do us a favour?" Jennie suddenly asked, turning to the said man who nodded, coming closer.

"Do you think you can go down to my car and grab a black bag in the back row. It has a change of clothes for us." She asked, tipping her head towards her purse that had somehow been neatly placed on the coffee table.