025

Sooyaa__ a million years later but still 🙌

Roses_are_rosie finally!
             -> Jennierubyjane you've been a ballerina forever...
             -> Jennierubyjane you've never even done ballet!
            -> roses_are_rosie I have! In spirit!
             View more replies....

Yeoonje omg Taehyung liked!
          -> eurokk and? They've been doing that for a while now..
          -> sixmix it's common between friends.
          -> taeyuugg not the friends thing again
          -> taennie34 keep up with the times Bubs.
         View more replies....

Pillowralk slain, dead, deceased.

View more comments.....

————————

"We're officially done with this song! Have fun, you've earned your weekend break." Their producer smiled as Jennie sunk into her chair, closing her eyes and sighing in relief.

"Oh trust me, I'll never be happier to be away from the studio." Taehyung retorted, standing up to stretch.

"I'm sure of that. Any plans for the weekend?" He asked as both idols snuck a quick look at one another.

"I'm going to Jeju." Jennie announced first, smiling as she wasn't the one having to make up an impromptu plan, while Taehyung snuck her a dirty look.

"That sounds so nice. Jeju at this time is especially great. Any occasion?" He asked as she shrugged, reaching for her handbag to pull out her phone.

"Just a break trip. Lord knows I need it." She chuckled, as the producer nodded, agreeing to the sentiment.

"What about you, Taehyung? Any plans?" He refocused on the individual as Jennie turned in her chair to grin at him.