039

"I can't do this Tae

"I can't do this Tae...." Jennie mumbled as she held him tighter, tears threatening to spill once more.

"I'm sorry babe, please. Hold on for a little longer." Taehyung tried to comfort as he pulled her closer to him, letting his arms hold her under the covers.

Lately, the only time they could spend together was in each others homes after running away from a hoard of paparazzi that now had a target on their backs.

Crazily enough, it seems that Assemblywoman Choi's strategy to save herself had worked.

None of their companies had released a single statement regarding the situation, which only fuelled the public's hunger for answers on the situation.

It wasn't a pretty scene at all.

Dating for them had started to seem like a high speed action movie just to escape from the cameras.

It was worse than anything they had ever dealt with till then.

"Look, if the media chooses to never back away, let's just quit." Taehyung suddenly said as Jennie looked up to face him, eyes furrowed.

"Quit? We can't just quit. I love music, more importantly, you love music. I don't want to make you give up something you love so mu-" Jennie began to protest as he shook his head.

"Honestly, as crazy as it might be, there's nothing I love more than you. Not even my music career. I'd give everything up in a heartbeat if you asked me to. So, if you feel like you really can't bear it anymore, let's just quit. We can even move abroad, to Paris, LA, or even New Zealand if you want to." He assured as she sniffled, a smile gracing her.

"That sounds nice, being away from everything." She admitted as he smiled, using his hand to lightly brush the strands of her hair away from her face.

"It does. So all I'm saying is that, whenever you need me, I'm there. You want to give up, let's give up. Don't fight so hard if it's going to eat at you everyday." He softly said as he brushed the tears away from her face.

"Sometimes, knowing when to give up is the bravest thing of all." He continued as Jennie lightly chuckled.

"You sound like a philosopher. An Instagram philosopher." She teased as he smiled.

"Way to ruin the moment Jane." He egged on despite the smile on his face as he softly leant in to place a chaste kiss to her lips.

"I love you so much. I hate seeing you hurt like this.." he breathed as his eyes searched hers.

Jennie sighed, resting her head on his chest. "As overwhelming as it is, I don't want to just quit without any fight at all. Let's endure it for now. See if there's anything we can do."

He nodded, now running his fingers through her hair. "I wish there was some way for me to shield you better than this." He admitted as she shook her head.