037

"What?" Jennie groaned as she picked up her phone, rubbing her eyes to erase some of the tiredness

"Don't what me! Do you even know what's going on?" A panicked Jisoo responded from the other line as Jennie could only groan once more.

"No? What's going on? I've been asleep..." she responded, yawning as she sat straighter.

"Unnie, check any social media site right now..." Rosé apprehensively instructed, as this got Jennie's immediate attention.

Tiredly, she unlocked her phone and opened the Naver app, before almost dropping it in shock.

Taehyung and Jennie confirmed to be dating.

Personal pictures of Taehyung and Jennie have been leaked.

Jennie and Taehyung are dating.

Photos of Taehyung at Jennie's house have been leaked.

Taehyung and Jennie ....

"What the heck?!" Jennie exclaimed, fully awake now as she hurriedly opened one of the articles.

"I don't know how, but pictures and videos of you both got leaked." Lisa exclaimed, the anxiety evident in her voice.

"And an image of you guys in the car in Jeju." Rosé added.

"Jennie change the password of your I cloud first before anything else goes out." Jisoo spoke up, trying to do basic damage control.

"I just did but how does something like this even happen? We were so careful with the cameras, but this isn't normal.." Jennie panicked as she began to reach over for her laptop, hurriedly putting Taehyung on face time.

"He's not picking up, I guess he hasn't landed." She concluded as it went unresponsive.

"You need to call the cops." Jisoo told her.

This was the last thing any of them had expected to ever happen as Jennie was the one who was always the best at managing her privacy.

"I need to call the company first..." she sighed as she went over her contacts and called her manager on her laptop instead.

"You saw them?" He asked, his voice frantic.

"Just now. Where are you? What's going on?" Jennie pressed him.

"Our team is trying to track it down. You need to tell me this, are these edited or real?" He asked her as she ran a hand down her face.

"I-uh..a couple are real. I saw a few that are real. But now that I'm scrolling through it a few of them are edits." Jennie hurriedly explained.

"How did this even happen?" Lisa sighed as she continued her scroll over what seemed like hundreds of articles at that point.

"An Apple representative team is personally coming to attempt to find out what's going on. The PR team is instructed to be on hold for now with the knowledge that a few of them aren't edited. I'll call you back when we have something more." Her manager told her as she quickly agreed and shut off the phone call.