011

"Why must you ruin my image in front of all your celebrity friends?" Jimin groaned from next to him as Taehyung only sighed

"Calm down, it's my private account. No one will care." He told him reassuringly as Jimin only sarcastically hummed and continued to play Call of Duty on his phone.

"It's nice having today off." He remarked as Taehyung looked over.

"Why do you have the day off? My album is done and my collaborator is in another nation right now so it makes sense that I'm free." Taehyung commented as Jimin shrugged.

"I wanted a break. The official release of the new album is next week, so they allowed me to rest for a little before the hectic promotions begin." He explained as Taehyung nodded.

The two often liked each others company as they could spend time together by either doing the same thing, or doing their own things yet having one another's company.

It was nice to have that bond with someone where you didn't have to forcefully engage with the other to have a good time.

Just being in their company was enough.

And so, both were a little startled when Taehyung suddenly sat up.

"What the..." he muttered as he stared intently into his phone, a worried and frantic expression on his features.

"What? Did something happen? Did dispatch post something again?" Jimin began panicking as he sat up and stared into the latter's phone.

The minute he did, however, he couldn't help but make a face at the phone.

"What the? Capybara lover? Who uses those kind of nicknames nowadays..." he muttered to himself as began to lay back down.

"Jennie." Taehyung simply said, still staring at his phone wide-eyed.

Jimin, upon hearing that, sprung up once more with panic laced eyes.

"What? Jennie? As in the idol Jennie?" He began to question as the latter put his phone down and stared at the wall in front of him soullessly.

"yeah..." he muttered before crashing down into the bed, kicking his blanket off and putting his palms to his head in sheer panic and embarrassment.

"Yah! Why would you post that knowing she's on your spam!" Jimin panicked as well as he shook Taehyung forcefully, causing him to almost roll off the bed.

"You think I would if I remembered? Aish, this is so embarrassing. I look like shit in that picture!" Taehyung whined, wanting the bed to swallow him whole and never let him back into the world.

"What am I going to do?!" Jimin also exasperated as he hit himself with the pillow closest to him.

"Huh? Why do you care? It's me who she knows." Taehyung asked as Jimin eyed him.