021

"Hi

"Hi." Taehyung smiled as Jennie walked into the conference room.

"Sorry I'm late." Jennie told the room as she came to take her seat next to Taehyung, lightly giving his hand a squeeze under the table in response to his greeting earlier.

"It's fine. We were just discussing the story line of the album and how we want it to go." The CEO told her as she nodded, graciously accepting the file that one of the assistants handed her.

"So we have three songs done so far. We go down together, Die for you, and Yours (original by Chanyeol X Lee hi X Raiden.)" one of the producers said as Jennie nodded.

"I was thinking we could do a storyline of celebrities falling in love. It would drag attention because of the relatability." Another staff member suggested.

"Isn't that...too direct? There's nothing new to it that way." A composer refuted due to the lack of creativity.

"What about a proper storyline? Maybe a fantasy theme or something?" One of the artistic directions offered as another refuted, and the pattern continued for the next twenty minutes or so while Jennie and Taehyung only sat in silence, listening to everything while looking at one another.

"Everyone..." Jennie started as the room fell silent at her voice, hearing one of the two soloists actually chime in.

"You know, it's already pretty creative how we're blending so many genres for this project." She began, referring to her and Taehyung's somewhat drastically different musical palettes.

"So, rather than stick to one rigid storyline, why don't we have a theme for each music video that showcases each style. Maybe fantasy for We go down together, and old school for yours? Something along that?" She offered, looking to see if anyone had anything to say.

For the first time since the meeting stated, no one stepped in excitedly to debate against the idea, showcasing just how hesitant they were to refute an idol's idea.

"I actually kind of agree. This way there's more scope for different storylines, and it reduces the room cor misinterpretation. I think the fact that we're mixing so many different genres to provide a cohesive album, mixed with different videos following a cohesive template, will set a nice flow for the album. So in that way...." He trailed off, looking to them for any sort of reaction.

Apparently, not a single one wanted to speak out against the idols in the room. Maybe due to unfamiliarity, or maybe due to them not knowing how to respond.

"That's actually not a bad idea." The CEO chimed in as everyone turned to face him.

"It reduces the workload we'd have for determining one storyline and increases our flexibility on.. well everything." He added, as the rest of the staff only nodded, seemingly convinced as well.

"Okay, well, we'll go with that for now. Let's move on to the rest of the 7 songs. Jennie and Taehyung, you both wrote We go down together, and worked with the producer to rewrite some of Die for you, while Taehyung wrote Yours. That's clear. What about the rest?" He asked, looking expectantly towards the table as they stalled a moment, avoiding being the first one to speak up.