030

"Thank you everyone! And good night!"

The stadium echoed with the cheers of thousands as the final notes of Taehyung and Jennie's collaborative performance filled the air.

The stage was a spectacle of lights, and the duo basked in the applause, their faces reflecting a mix of exhilaration and relief.

It was clear the company went all out, from the budget to the planning to the staff... they spared no expense.

"That was amazing. I think the crowd loved it!" Taehyung smiled at Jennie who smiled back.

Jennie chuckled, despite attempting to catch her breath. "You were pretty incredible yourself, Taehyung. The energy in here is unreal."

They were both exhausted, alright, but the adrenaline kept them going throughout the show.

This was their final night of a special 3 day concert specifically for their album release, with solo stages and duet cover stages as well.

A male and female idol having such a large scale collaboration was already surprising for the general public.

But holding an entire concert for a collaboration was unheard of.

It was a once in a lifetime event in K-pop, but their popularity is what made it such a success.

A night to remember.

As the curtain descended, enclosing them in a cocoon of backstage chaos, Taehyung still didn't let go of Jennie's hand from their final bow.

"This feels so surreal. I mean I've done concerts here before but this was...." Taehyung trailed off, not knowing what else to add.

Jennie squeezed his hand discreetly, a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"I get it. I feel the same way." She smiled up at him, and almost leant in for a kiss.

That was before the sudden interruption brought them back to reality.

"You two killed it! The reviews are going to be stellar." Their managers rushed towards them, their faces beaming with pride. 

"That's all you care about? The reviews?" Jennie grinned, playfully teasing her own manager.

"Well of course I also care about....the revenue. We're getting more team dinners!" He teased back, stepping back once Jennie very violently yet not so effectively pushed back with a laugh.

The dressing room was a whirlwind of stylists, makeup artists, and excited chatter, yet somehow none of their staff had managed to corner the pair just yet.

Taehyung leaned against a table strewn with bouquets of flowers and fan gifts. Seated on a worn-out couch in the corner of their barely prepared dressing, Jennie gazed at him as he read out a few of the many cards they were given.