035

The Los Angeles sun painted hues of gold across the city as Jennie stepped into her lavish mansion's living room, her exhaustion evident

The Calvin Klein campaign had brought her to LA straight after wrapping up filming in Spain.

She spotted Taehyung lounging on one of the plush couches, looking effortlessly relaxed.

"Well, well, look who's already making themselves at home," she teased, grinning as she approached him.

Taehyung flashed a smile at her. "Your home is my home, isn't it?"

She chuckled. "Whatever you say. I've got snacks in the kitchen. You hungry?"

"Very." He replied as he stood up and followed her into the house's large and open kitchen.

"I still can't believe you own a house here. It's just for promotions?" He asked as she nodded, popping a cherry from her fruit bowl into her mouth.

"I'm here pretty often, for work and for vacation. I have a lot of friends here too. It got tiring to keep staying in hotels so I bought this place." She answered, offering him a cherry and blushing when he ate it from her fingers, his lips softly grazing her fingertips.

"You get crazier and crazier the more I know you." Taehyung shook his head, pouring them both glasses of iced tea.

"Oh stop. As if you don't have that apartment in Tokyo." She defended.

"Yes, an apartment. Not a whole damn mansion." He told her pointedly.

"A two floored apartment in the heart of the city. Either way, forget it. Are peaches okay?" She asked as she pulled out a cutting board.

He nodded in response, leaning against the counter as he watched her pull out a knife to begin cutting them up.

"So, are you filming for the campaign tomorrow?" He asked, sipping at his own glass of iced tea.

"Yeah, all day. At least I'll not be so lonely when I get back home though." She added, referring to him staying with her as he promotes his new single.

"Well, well, well.... Look who's admitting to missing me."  He teased with an unnecessarily wide grin.

"Don't make me take it back." Jennie warned as she put the sliced peaches into a bowl and grabbed two fruit forks for them.

They moved back to the living room, where the floor-to-ceiling windows showcased the sprawling view of the city.

"Isn't this view amazing? It's one of the reasons I fell in love with this place." Jennie gestured toward the window.

Taehyung nodded. "It's really something. Even your Seoul penthouse has a really nice view of the city."

"Yeah, it's done on purpose." Jennie added.