m.r | changing

| SMUT , IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF PLEASE SKIP ! |

__________________________________________

After a long day out with your best-friend pansy, you headed home to change your outfit.

you had completely forgotten that your boyfriend, mattheo, was coming over in a few minutes so you changed right near the front door.

just the the kid he is, mattheo didn't care to knock and walked right in.

when he noticed you his jaw was on the floor, it was open so wide and for so long his jaw had almost gotten locked in place.

"mattheo- i'm changing!" you say, covering yourself from embarrassment. he leans against the door frame, pressing his tongue to his cheek smirking.

"i'm glad i walked in when i did, cause if i didn't the. i wouldn't have been able to see this amazing view." he says walking up to you and moving the clothes out of the way, exposing your body.

well not your full body- you still had your underwear and bra on but mattheo could rip it off in a second so they didn't really matter.

"stop trying to hide your body baby, it's absolutely perfect." he says caressing your hips.

"mattheo let me change, please. we need to get to dinner!" you say remembering about the plans you two had made the night before.

"no need for that.. i got my dinner right infront me me." he says smirking at you and moving his hands up to your face to cup your cheeks.

"okay well at-least let me put clothes on, i don't wanna wear this around the dorm." you reply rolling your eyes with a pink tint plastered across your cheeks.

"there's no need for that either." mattheo says as he pins you against your dorm door.

you sigh- not in a bad way tho, you just realized how this night will end. and listen, your for sure not complaining it's just you were looking forward for that date.

"you alright? we can stop if you want." he says after noticing you let out a sigh.

"i'm fine trust me. i was just looking forward to the dinner, that's all." you reply and he removes his hands from your wrists.

"we can still go-" mattheo starts saying but you cut him off before he could even finish his sentence, "i want this more babe, trust me."

that's all you had to say for mattheo to start going down on you, leaving kisses on your body as he does so.

you don't wanna seem to eager for it so you let him remove your thong, cause normally when you rip it off yourself he teases you about it.

he places a kiss on your inner thigh before picking you up from the waist and placing you gently on the bed.

he rips your thong of and without any warning shoves 2 fingers inside of you, making you yelp slightly out of pain.

"fuck mattheo.. i wasn't ready." you say in a low voice but he doesn't listen and keeps fingering you.

"your never ready love, so i do it when you least expect it." he says moving his hand in your slower to tease you.

"mattheo please.. don't go so slow." you say. even tho when he goes faster you cant take it you still enjoy it.

"your wish is my command pretty girl." he says in a low and raspy voice and he fingers you faster, leaning down to lick your clit.

"oh my god mattheo!" you yell out and he pulls away but doesn't stop with his fingers.

once you cum, he's out of energy but doesn't wanna leave you hanging.

"i can do more love, trust me." he says while practically panting, trying to catch his breath.

"it's fine.. i'm good for now too so you don't need to worry." you say grabbing the clothes you were trying to throw in earlier and putting them on.

mattheo normally keeps clothes at your house for nights like this so he doesn't sit in the clothes from earlier so he goes to his drawer in your dresser and throws on a comfier outfit.

"even if we didn't do much, it was still perfect baby." he says quietly which makes you smile softly at him.

he opens his arm after finishing changing and opens his arms up for you to lay on his chest.

"i know your still craving my touch, so tomorrow i promise i'll make it up to you." he says which was the last thing you heard before you fell asleep.