hoodie | l.b

__________________________________________

you were sleeping over your boyfriends house for the first time, and you had absolutely nothing to change into from your original outfit.

he wasn't at the dorm right now sense he stopped to get you chocolates, so you had no clue what you could wear.

you looked around his closet until you found a hoodie of his and you grabbed it out the closet immediately.

you threw it on and smiled when you smelt his cologne all over it.

he got back not even 10 minutes after you found the hoodie and when he walked in all he could do was stop and stare, smiling ear to ear at you.

"is that my hoodie baby?" he says smiling wider at you and dropping whatever bag(s) he had in his hand onto the floor.

he walks over to you and grabs your waist, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

as he kisses you, you could feel his smile pressed against your lips which made you smile back.

"you look adorable baby, really." he whispers as he gives you a grin.

"thank you." you whisper back and he looks back into your eyes.

"how about we go and cuddle, does that sound good?" he asks and when you nodded your head he wasted no time to take his jacket off and tackle you onto the bed.

he places his head on your chest as you run your fingers through his hair, feeling his smile press against you.

you two end up falling asleep together not to long after getting into bed.