cheating | m.r

! SMUT !

__________________________________________

you and mattheo have been friends for the longest time, and you've had feelings for each-other for the longest time. but, you didn't wanna ruin your friendship so you tried hiding the fact you liked him by getting a boy friend.

mattheo didn't really care about that little boyfriend of yours tho, he wouldn't hide his feelings a single bit.

after class today, he had a plan.. not just a little hangout plan, a plan to make you his, his girl.

he didn't care, he would make you his. even if that means he has to make you cheat on your boyfriend.

he wanted you so bad, he would do absolutely anything for you.

after class he walks over to you and brings you— not really brings you, more like drags you into the closest closet and shuts the door, locking it afterwards.

"mattheo? what's up?" you say and he puts his hands on your hips, running his hands down your sides.

your cheeks turned to a cherry red color as you can feel the heat from his mouth move closer to your neck.

"y/n.. i'm done with you acting like you don't want me.. i know you do." mattheo says and you start to smile but hold it back by biting your bottom lip.

"i don't— you don't—" you get out, but his touch is making you freeze up.

his cold finger tips run along your jaw, neck, everywhere. he runs his hands over your nipple through the shirt, smirking as he feels them harden.

mattheo doesn't even said for consent, he just presses his lips roughly against yours and pins you against the door to make sure no one's getting in.

his tongue travels along in your mouth, causing you to let out a small and soft moan, only turning him on more.

"even the noises you make are hot as fuck." he says as he unbuttons his pants.

you look down and see his cock almost poking out, almost as hard as a rock.

you smirk to yourself after realizing the hold you have on him and he takes his shirt off, leaving him only in his underwear.

he unclips your bra and throws it aside, taking off anything else you have expect for your thong/underwear.

"god y/n.. your body's perfect." mattheo says as he goes down on his knees, kissing your body as he does so.

sense your in the closet, he can't lay you down on any surface so he takes your panties off and starts rubbing your clit while you stand.

you let out a soft moan and he smirks, only going faster to hear you make more noises.

"god mattheo.. faster." you say as he gets turned on more.

he's not here to eat you out, or just dinged you, he's here for other reasons.

"turn around and put your hands behind your back, now y/l/n." mattheo says and you do so.

he takes off his underwear and teases you, rubbing his dick along your body to hear you beg.

"mattheo please.. just put it in already." you say and he does so, thrusting in you.

you let out a loud moan and his one hand that was on your wrists press against your mouth to 'shut you up'.

"fuck mattheo.." you groan against his hands and he goes faster and faster to the point he could leave bruises if he wanted.

"god y/n.. your so good." mattheo says as he lets out a raspy groan, turning you on more.

your legs start shaking, getting to the point were you can barely stand anymore.

he takes this as a hint to stop sense you have been doing.. that.. for quite some time now and you've already missed half a class.

once he pulls out you let out a soft moan and he pulls his underwear on, letting you out your under garments on too.

that's it, you've just cheated on your boyfriend with the boy you've been friends with for awhile— liked for awhile.

you feel so guilty but you feel so good, knowing that your boyfriend could never make you feel the way mattheo made.. or makes you feel.