scratches | l.b

SMUT, ALL SMUT BABES.

---—-———————☆——————————

enzo presses you against the wall as his tongue travels all around in your mouth causing you to let out soft moans.

"fucking hell, your lips are so soft baby." he says and you let out another moan as he bites down on your bottom lip.

"bloody hell y/n.. even your noises are hot are fuck." he says into the kiss as his hands travel from your waist to the back of your top, undoing it.

he wastes no time to kiss and squeeze your boobs, making you arch your back against the wall.

you start digging your nails into his and he groans loudly, "god it turns me on when you mark what's yours, love."

he stops kissing your boobs which makes you let out a whine, "you miss my lips on you that much already?" enzo says as he slides the bottom of you dress off, leaving you left in your underwear.

he runs his finger across the bottom lace of your panties, "already so wet for me baby." he states.

enzo rips your underwear off with his teeth as he wastes no time sucking on your clip.

"f-fuck enzo.." you whimper as he shoves his middle finger and ring finger inside you.

you let out a gasp as his cold ring presses against your bare vagina while he fingers you.

"scream my name baby, let the whole school know who owns you." he lets out as he presses his tongue against your clit.

"cum on my tongue, let me see how good you taste princess." was the last thing enzo had to say as you let out your liquid onto his tongue.

as you do so, you let out a whimper and he smirks, looking up at you.

"your so hot baby, so fucking hot." he says as he goes up and places a heated and rough kiss on your lips.

"enzo is need you now.. please." you say and he shakes his head, "not so fast baby, i want something in return."

you nod quickly as you go down and take his pants off, causing his dick to spring onto his stomach.

your eyes widen, bloody hell.. i didn't know he was packing this much. you say in your mind.

"don't keep staring and do your job princess." he says and you get on your knees.

he grabs the hair tie off your wrists and puts your hair into a pony tail.

as you grab his cock, he presses your head onto it, "merlin y/n.." he says as you suck him off.

he groans and throws his head back, his eyes practically rolling to the back of his head.

"my god.. look at you taking me so well." enzo says as he grabs the back of your head and pushes your head farther down.

"mm.." he groans as you go down on his faster and faster.

"shit.. i'm so close, don't stop yet baby." he whimpers as he cums in your mouth, "swallow it.."

you do as told, of course, as he grabs a hold of your hips, placing his tip around your outer lips.

"enzo.. don't tease me like this." you say as he smirks, "you don't tell me what to do." he replies as you hide your smirk by biting your bottom lip.

without any warning, he thrusts inside of you as you let out a loud moan, "louder baby, i want to hear you scream."

you scratch his back harder, almost making him bleed. you know these will be on there for awhile which makes you smirk as other girls will know who's his.

"leave all the marks you want, it's hot as fuck." he says as he thrusts into you faster.

you arch your back against the wall and he goes rougher.. "god enzo— if you keep going faster i'm gonna cum!" you get out as another loud moan comes out your mouth.

"good.. i wanna feel your liquid all over me baby." he says as he goes a little slower to respect you.

you let out a whimper as your nearly close and so does he, "i'm gonna fill you up and we will go back out to the dance floor alright? if another boy talks to you i won't care cause i know my cum will be coming out of you." he says as his cum fills you up and gets on your outer vagina.

you cum after him and you start to stand up normally, but your legs become jello.

"bloody hell y/n, you should have told me i went that rough atleast." he says but you reply fast, "why would i, i liked it." you say and he smirks, running his tounge along his bottom lip.

"stay here, i'm gonna go tell the others we're leaving because you had a little accident, alright?" he says and you nod.

you sit down on the floor as you fix yourself up, waiting or time to pass as enzo tells the others.

god that was the best thing i've ever experienced, i wish it never ended.