you walking in as they pleasure themselves

smut warning , as you can tell by the title.

---—-———————☆——————————

enzo;

you walk in and don't notice anything cause he has a blanket on but when you walk closer you see him holding a photo of you and j3rking 0ff.

would get so embarrassed and drops the photo hoping you didn't see it as he covers up.

"i saw it enzo.." you say and his face turns red in embarrassment, regretting his actions.

"why are you— what are you— i'm just so confused? we hate each others guts but i walk in on you jerking off to a photo of me?!" you say shaking your head in confusion and rubbing your forehead.

"well who cares about that.. sense your here now why don't you help me out?" he says smirking at you.

your eyes widen in shock as you slowly walk over, after a little of u walking he loses his patience and drags you onto him, kissing your neck slowly.

mattheo;

you walk into his room to ask him why he beat up a first year for no reason cause it pissed you off that he does this to kids and you see him pleasuring himself.

"hey there y/l/n.." he says in a worried — or embarrassed tone.

"hey mattheo, what's going on in here?" you ask confused and you notice him holding a picture of you.

"why are you— OH MY GOD MATTHEO WHAT THE FUCK!" you scream when you realize what he's doing.

"quiet it down and come help me.. please." he says— begs, looking at you right in the eyes.

"mattheo no we absolutely hate each-other there's no way this is happening." you say with a nasty face, knowing deep down you would.

"who said i hate you?" he says which makes you give in automatically and you walk over to him.

you slowly get on your knees as he puts your hair into a ponytail with his hands.

theo;

you go to his dorm because he gave first years cigarettes and your sick of it.

"THE-" you start saying then notice him jerking off.

"hey love." he says as he doesn't stop but covers up still, looking at you with that stupidly hot smirk.

he drops the photo off you on purpose so you would see why he's doing what he's doing.

"where you just.. you knowing to a photo of me?" you ask confused and he nods as he presses his tongue to his cheek and raises his eyebrows.

you may 'hate' him but that look he does just does something to you, and makes you think things you shouldn't.

without thinking you don't let him respond and ask, "do you need some help?" which makes his eyes widen.

"yes please." theo says as he sits up and pulls you closer to him.

you climb on top of him but he gets on top of you right after, kissing your neck slowly.

tom;

you walk in to ask him for homework answers cause even tho you hate him he's the only person you know who actually does it.

you hear weird noises but shrug and open the door without thinking twice about what you in heard.

"tom.. ohhh." you say as you walk in and see him pleasuring himself and he smirks.

you know your not getting out of whatever you walked in so you through your head back and sigh.

it's worse cause you saw him holding a photo of you whiling he was doing what he was.

"come over here, now." he says as he waits for you to walk over.

tom grabs your shoulders and pushes you to your knees, you should know what happens from there, obviously.

draco;

you walk in because you wanna steal some of his money again and you don't think he's in his dorm so you walk in.

you see him jerking off and your eyes widen and you try to look away but you can't.

"y/n.. i didn't think you'd come in here.. " he starts saying, "but i'm glad you did." he slowly starts to smirk at you.

"why are you—" you start saying but he walks over to you and presses his lips against yours roughly and presses you against his door.

"knees." he practically demands and you do what he said to, wanting him as bad as he wants you.

blaise;

you walk in to ask him for money so you can buy a chocolate frog since he's got mad money.

you walk in and see him jerking off to a photo of you and he's whimpering your name.

"y/n.. hey.." he says as his face turns red but he bites his lip, slowly stopping as he still touches himself.

"can you help me.. please y/n.." he begs which makes you smirk to yourself and you walk over.

"please y/n i need you.." he whispers in your ear which makes you practically fold.

"i don't know blaise.. we h-" you say but he presses his lips on yours, "you hate me, i don't hate you. now do it please." he removes his lips from yours, gaining his breath back.

"okay fine.." you say and do as your told, cause who could ever say no to blaise?