spin the bottle | t.n

! SOME SMUT, NOT A LOT ! — ! DIRTY TALK BASICALLY !

__________________________________________

you and your friends were downloading crazy party apps cause you were as drunk as you can be and you scrolled upon a dare saying 'play spin the bottle'.

you guys weren't really thinking who was there so you all agreed on it and called everyone over on the hard wood floor.

you grab a random bottle of liquer and spin it, landing on theodore.

you had no clue he was there so when it landed on him your eyes widen from shock.

he pulls you in and kisses you roughy, leaving you absolutely flabbergasted.

theo smirks to himself when he sees you blush and mouths to you to meet him in his dorm later..

after the party he walks up to you and grabs your wrist, taking you to a random room

"theo what—" you say but you pushes his hand onto your mouth.

"shh.. i just couldn't wait till we got back." he says and he unbuttons his shirt.

you had no clue what he meant until you re worded the ending of his sentence the remember that he wanted you to go to his dorm after.

you didn't really mind that he couldn't wait, cause i'm you actually remembered about what he said then you could wait either.

the night ended, of course, amazing for you two apart from the fact you couldn't walk and he had to carry you back to your dorm.

𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara