into you | d.m

LITTLE TO NO SMUT

__________________________________________

into you by ariana is blasting through your airpods at a party. you didn't wanna listen to the people screaming and the horrible dj mixing 2 random ass songs together.

you "best-friend" , draco, is dancing with all these girls which makes you pause the song.

whenever you listened to this song draco came to mind. you were always into him.

you didn't know if he was into you tho, so you hid your feelings.

"god damn.." you hear draco say as a girl dances against him, you roll your eyes at the sight of this.

little did you know draco saw you roll your eyes, which mad a confused look spread across his face.

is she.. jealous?? draco says in his mind, smirking to himself.

it turned him on seeing you jealous like this.

"oi y/n!" he shouts and you look over, taking your airpod out, "what?" you mouth back to him.

he calls you over with his middle finger and pointer finger and you walk over.

"what??" you say and he pulls you into a room.

"draco what the fuck?" you reply to yourself and he smirks, "your jealous of me dancing with other girls?" he says.

your cheeks flush a cherry red from embarrassment as he inches closer to you, "n.. no?" you stutter.

"you are, i saw you roll your eyes while that girl was grinding all over me love." he says as his hands travel to your waist.

you look down at his hands, thinking of the most sluttiest things ever.

"i know what your thinking, i see the song on your home screen, and i know what you think about when you listen to it. pansy told me." draco says and your eyes widen.

"you— what?" you say after hearing the last part, pansy told him??

"yea.. i know you didn't want me to know but i'm glad i do." he says and you give him a forced smile.

"meet me here in 10 minutes okay? i'll show you there's nothing to be jealous about." is the last thing he says before shooting you a wink and walking out.