bent over | m.r

smut, like a lot babe.

---—-———————☆——————————

you were walking in the halls when a random kid who absolutely hated your guts bumped into you, making you drop all of your books.

"what the fuck?" you say to the boy and he shrugs, laughing at you while he walks off.

you didn't know your "friend" mattheo was behind you, so you bent down to grab the books.

mattheo's eyes widen as much as they could, biting his bottom lip to hide his smirk. 

"fucking hell y/n.." he mutters under his breathe as you look behind you, quickly standing up with your books.

"why'd you stand back up? i was liking that view a lot.." he whispers in your ear, sending chills down your arm as he rubs it gently.

"i— uhm—" you stutter and mattheo lets out a soft chuckle, noticing how embarrassed you got.

"it's okay, cause at 7 pm i'll be able to see you bent down like that over my bed.." he says, nodding at you for some kind of approval.

you nod back and she shoots you a smirk, winking at you as he does so.

"remember.. don't be late baby." he says one last time before walking away.

you hurry back to your dorm after, waiting for 7 o'clock to come.

it hits 7 after some time and you rush to his dorm, knocking on it.

he answers after a few minutes and smirks when he sees you, "i knew you were gonna arrive early." he says.

you roll your eyes and he whispers in your ear, "save the eye rolling for later."

mattheo then grabs your wrists and pulls you over to his bed, bending you over it, "just like before but somewhat better.." he mutters as he takes your thong and skirt off, slapping your ass to leave hand marks.

you groan as he does so, "i haven't even done anything yet and your already groaning for me.." he mutters again.

he takes his pants off, then his underwear. you look over as your eyes widen, you had no clue he was that big.

he smacks you ass one last time before inserting his cock into you, causing you to let out a loud groan.

"fucking hell.. your so tight y/n." he groans out as he thrusts into you harder and rougher.

you start moaning loudly and his pulls your hair back, whispering in your ear, "keep quiet or else i'll fucking stop, little slut."

you nod as you fear a tear run down your face, not being able to hold in your groans.

he pushes your head down into a pillow to muffle all the sounds you cant hold back as he goes harder and harder.

his eyes roll to the back of his head as he throws his head back, turning into a groaning mess.

you can't hold it in anymore and you cum on his cock, him nearly close as well.

he pulls out and whimpers as he does, stroking his cock to finish. as he strokes his cock for the last time, he whimpers softly and finishes, his cum getting all over you.

mattheo plops down on the bed next to you, catching his breath as he does so, "i didn't think you were that good.. holy shit." he says.

you let out a soft chuckle as you grab one of his boxers and shirts, throwing it on.

he does the same for himself as he helps you clean up anything you have on your, "can you stay for the night to maybe..?" he says.

you nod and he lays down on your chest after you sit in the bed, stroking your arm lightly.

best believe you both couldn't stop thinking off that night ever since, both begging for more after.