confession | l.b

basically the one i posted on tiktok!

---—-———————☆——————————

thought were running through your mind, today was the day you told your best-friend enzo you like him, and you were scared.

not scared for a reaction, mostly scared for rejection. you didn't wanna ruin your friendship.

you search in the halls for him, and once you find him you shout his name, "enzo! come over here please!" you shout.

he looks at you and nods, running over to you and puts his hand on the doorframe, leaning over you slightly.

"what's up, y/l/n?" he says and you let out a soft smile, "i uhm—" you say but you start picking at your nails, zoning out.

"are you alright?" he says and you nod, "sorry.. i zoned out. but yeah i'm good." you reply and you start again.

"enzo please don't let this ruin our friendship, but i like you, like a lot. ever since first year i've liked you. and trust me, i've tried to hide my feelings but i can't any more." you say and enzo lets out a light laugh, pulling you into the room and shutting the door.

"you like me, y/n?" he teases and you throw your head back, "don't be like that enzo!" you say and he rolls his eyes, "i'm sorry, i'm sorry."

"but y/n.. i like you too. a lot." he inches closer to you, now towering over you, "let me even show you how much." he finishes.

he places a hungry kiss on your lips, pressing you against a wall. he pulls out of the kiss and says one last thing, "now, meet me in my dorm tonight alright? we have some stuff to finish." he says as he bites his lip, waving goodbye.