the meet | m.r

---—-———————☆——————————

you walk into potions class, all eyes landing on you.

you were the new girl, so you knew absolutely nobody there.

you see a gorgeous boy with dark brown curly hair looking your wait, waving 2 fingers at you.

you quickly sit down next to him as he introduces himself, "hey, i'm mattheo, mattheo riddle." he says, giving you a head nod.

mattheo riddle, i like it. you say in your mind, "i'm y/n.. y/l/n." you reply.

he gives you a light smile and starts fidgeting with his pen.

mattheo doesn't normally get 'nervous' around girls, but around you he was.

you weren't like every other girl he's met, drooling over him and begging for his dick.

he liked that, he wasn't all about sex or other things, he wanted a normal relationship.

mattheo couldn't help but zone out to your face, examining every detail.

you had a gorgeous side profile with your hair up in a pony tail, and this man likes pony tails.

class is over. he says in his mind, he wishes he had more time to try and get to know something about you, even though he was to nervous to ask you anything.

"uhm—" he coughs, "see you later y/n." he says, smirking at you.

"oh, bye mattheo!" you say, giving him a soft smile and waving.

that's when he knew he was gonna make you his, that no one else could have you.

and not in a 'you can't talk to any other person' kinda way, he just wants you to be his, his y/n.