jealous | m.r

REQUESTED
LITTLE TO NO SMIT

__________________________________________

mattheo was hanging out with his sister, s/n, but you had no clue it was his sister, so you were jealous.

they were hugging, acting like how siblings would act, but you didn't even care to think about that.

who is that little bitch he's with? you ask yourself in your head.

as he kisses her cheek and walks over to you, you roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"what are you acting all sassy for love?" he says as he leans down to kiss you, but you back away.

he frowns and looks at you with worried eyes, "what did i do?" he asks.

"nothing. it's fine." you say, rolling your eyes again but more dramatically.

"tell me now, please." mattheo 'begs' which makes you weak in the knees as he grabs ahold of your waist.

"i'm just— jealous i guess.." you say and he lets out a light laugh.

"jealous? of who? i barely even talk to any girls." he says and you scoff, "then who was that girl you were just with?" you reply.

his eyes widen as he lets out a sigh, realizing what you were talking about now.

"love, that was my sister." he says and you instantly regret everything now.

"oh— i am so sorry! i had no clue, i was just overthinking cause the hugging and the—" you start rambling but he cuts you off.

"mama's, it's fine trust me." he says as he places a soft kiss on your lips, walking away right after.