first kiss | l.b

---—-———————☆——————————

you and your new boyfriend, lorenzo or enzo for short, we're on your first date together.

you both were eyeing each others lips from time to time, obviously thinking the same thing; wanting to kiss.

his lips looked so soft as the smirk he would do when he would talk would make you go insane.

after some time, you both looked at each others lips at the same time and your cheeks both went from neutral to a slight pink.

"oh— uhm.. i'm sorry." enzo says as he rubs the back of his head awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact at all times.

"it's okay.." you say and you bite your lip, trying to fight back your smile, "if you wanna..." you start saying as he looks over at you, raising his eyebrows.

his stupidly HOT smirk distracted you and made you completely loose your train of thought.

"hellooo y/n? what were you saying?" he says as you snap back into reality, "right sorry.." you reply.

lorenzo shakes his head as he leans in, placing his hand on your jaw.

he kisses your lips softly as you kiss him back, grinning against his lips.

it lasts for a short amount of time and both of you wanted it to last longer, but we're to scared to say anything.

that was the best first kiss— and date— you could ever ask for, it was absolutely perfect.