period | l.b

! TW:BLOOD, THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE BECAUSE MY HEMOPHOBIA SO SORRY IF ITS BAD !

__________________________________________

you felt a little blood stain on your pants and jumped up in shock, forgetting you slept in your boyfriends bed.

he has white sheets so this makes the issue way worse.

"enzo please wake up.. please." you beg as you shake him awake.

he rubs his eyes and yawns, "what's up baby? you okay?" he says.

your cheeks turn red from embarrassment because of what your about to say, "i um.. bleed through my pants." you say.

he chuckles at you and you look at him confused, "why are you laughing? is it funny? is it bad?" you let out panic worry's.

"no no baby, i think its hilarious that your so embarrassed." he says and you let out a relieved sigh.

"thank the lord you aren't mad." you say and he grabs your arms, "i could never be mad at you pretty girl, especially over something stupid like this." he says.

"why don't you go get in the shower, put one of my hoodies on and pajama pants and i'll change the sheet and go get you one of those heat pad thing's you use, does that sound good?" he says and you nod.

he places a kiss on your forehead and speaks again, "and chocolate!" he says.

he slides his shoes on and walks out the door, leaving you alone to shower.

while showering he gets back, changing the sheet to a black one for you and lays out a teddy bear with your heating pad and chocolate.

enzo then leaves a hoodie and pajama pants outside the bathroom door for you and sits on the bed, waiting.

you come out and he smiles when he sees your eyes widen at what he got for you.

"thank you enzo, thank you!" you say as your mood gets better instantaneously.

you lay down on your back and he puts the heating pad on for you, kissing your stomach before he does so.

you two cuddle for the rest of the night, he places kisses on your temple randomly and plays with your hair until you fall asleep.