my love | b.z

---—-———————☆——————————

your best-friend but secret crush, blaise, was down the hall and you bit your lip at the sight of him.

god, he was so hot. was all you could think when you saw him anywhere.

he just got done his quidditch practice so he was all sweaty and he had his shirt off.

merlin, the things this man does to me. you said in your mind.

he sees you and waves for you to come over, and you obviously walk over immediately.

"hey y/n." he says as he gives you a side hug as his cologne makes its way to your nose, this man smelt GOOD.

"hi blaise.." you reply back and he smirks, shaking his head lightly.

"you going to the party tonight, or nah?" blaise says and you nod, "yeah i'll be there, how about you?"

"i'm going, just wanted to make sure you were tho." he says and you give him a light smile, "alright."

he forgets about his arm around your shoulder while he talks to his friend, "well, i should get going y/n!" he says and you give him a fake frown.

"oh don't act like that, you'll see me tonight!" he says and you smile, "i know, i know. well bye blaise!" you say as you start to walk off.

"bye my love!" he shouts out and shoots you a wink, clearly acting flirty.

your jaw drops as you walk your way to your dorm, sitting on your bed.

did he just my love me? what the fuck! you say in your mind, a red tint painting over your cheeks.

for the rest of the night, especially while your with him, all you can think about is what he called you.

others would say thinking about it for so long is stupid, but if they knew the huge crush you had on him they would understand then.