bet | t.n

__________________________________________

tears were running down your face, the boy you loved thought of you as some stupid bet.

you felt so foolish, letting someone like him into your heart just to break it.

everything was fake, well for him. he didn't think i was even pretty! he lied ever single fucking day about loving me.

and as you were thinking this, a familiar figure ran your way, theo.

you didn't know any was coming sense you were balled up with your face in your hands so when you felt a pair of cold hands touch your exposed arms you jumped up.

"y/n—" theo starts saying but when you notice his voice you roll you eyes, "save it theo, your the last person i wanna talk to." you reply.

"please y/n just let me-", "no.", "please!", "no.", "y/n cmon please!", "fine." was the last word that left your mouth.

theo sighs of relief as he starts going on about everything, "y/n you started off as a bet cause i needed money at the time but then i realized i didn't think of you as a bet, and i actually loved you. you're the most perfect girl i ever met and loosing you shattered my heart. i know i hurt you, but you need to give me another chance y/n. please." theo says as his hands go onto your shoulders.

"theo—" you say but he cuts you off, "you don't have to say anything either, i just thought you should know." he mumbles.

"i'm talking, theo you broke my heart like bad, but i still miss you everyday. i don't know if i would be able to continue without you. you were the first person who actually treated me kinda right." you say, letting out a soft laugh at the last part.

before you could say anything else he smashes his lips against yours, you melt into the kiss as everything around you disappears.

god you missed this feeling, a lot.

"so y/n, please give me one more chance." he says and you give him a slight smile and nod.