telling them to get out so you can shower

smutty-ish?

---—-———————☆——————————

mattheo;

you were about to shower when you saw your boyfriend mattheo walk into the room and lean against the door frame.

you decided to mess around with him so you say, "get out mattheo, i have to shower." making him tilt his head in confusion.

"what do you mean by get out? did you forget what i saw LAST night?' mattheo says walking closer to you.

"mattheo can you just get out?" you say rolling your eyes and taking your t-shirt off.

he raises his eyebrows and smirks at you while you take your shirt off, "there is no way i'm getting out now."

"whatever it was just a joke." you saying pushing him off of you and his eyes widen, "a 'joke' hm? maybe you'll need a punishment for joking around like that." mattheo says grinning down at you.

enzo;

you go up and walk into the bathroom and your boyfriend lorenzo follows you and shuts the door.

you look up at him and shake your head, "what? can i not shower with you?" he asks in a worried like tone.

"can i shower alone today? please?" you ask him and he sighs, walking out the bathroom.

seeing this, you feel bad immediately and walk back out to where ever he was in your dorm.

"i'm sorry enzo it was a joke, of course you can shower with me." you say smiling at him.

"are you sure? if you  really need a relaxing shower alone i can—" you cut him off by smacking a finger against his lip to shut him up.

theo;

as soon as you tell him he can't shower with you he crosses his arms and gets all sassy.

smacks his lips, "whatever it's not like i wanted to anyway." starts shaking his head.

"i'm sorry, maybe tomorrow?" you says rubbing his cheek.

"yea sure.. whatever i guess." he says.

his sassiness got out of hand and you couldn't take it anymore so you would just tell him he can shower with you.

he knew if he acted like that you would just tell him yes so he did it cause he wanted to shower with you that bad.

smirks as soon as you say okay and takes his shirt off IMMEDIATELY.

you two would end up doing something other than showering.

draco;

after your muggle sports game, you RUN right to the lockers to shower, where your boyfriend draco was waiting for you.

"you did so good love, mind if i shower with you to reward you?" he says walking up to you and smirking.

"not today draco, i'm sorry." you say putting your bag down and taking your hair tie out.

would think he did something wrong or assume your mad over the game.

you see him sigh quietly and start walking away, so you grab his wrist and pull him close.

"fine." you whisper shaking your head and pulling him into one of the showers.

he smirks and starts undressing knowing how it'll end,  obviously.

blaise;

you were doing something outside and got all dirty so you had to go in and shower.

by surprise, your boyfriend blaise is sitting on your bed waiting for you.

"i've got to shower blaise, can you get out?" you ask and he makes a confused face.

"get out? get.out?" he asks getting up, "my love i've seen everything already, no need to tell me to get out." blaise says.

you can't even say no to him again and you get in the shower with him immediately.

he would help you clean up and everything then reward you for not disobeying him...

tom;

you just got done doing something and your hair looked greasy so you wanted to shower.

when tom heard the water turn on, he jumped off the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

"no tom, i'm showering alone." you say and he scoffs, "no you aren't."

you bite your lip to hide back your smirk as you watch him undress slowly.

once you two get in the shower, his hands travel along your body.

after some time, he helped you 'clean'... but ended up doing something else.