ignoring | l.b

__________________________________________

you got in an argument with your boyfriend lorenzo, so you've been ignoring him all day.

you didn't really think it would effect him as much as it was, and you also could tell how much it was affecting him cause he hid it pretty well.

"y/n, what's going on with you and lorenzo?" your friend pansy asks and you sigh, turning towards her.

"we got in this argument and now i'm ignoring him.." you reply back and pansy shakes her head, putting her face in her hands.

"no wonder enzo's been all— down or whatever you call it." pansy says and your eyes widen.

"he's sad about it? i couldn't tell!" you reply and start worrying, feeling bad for doing this to him.

"you couldn't tell cause you haven't looked at him in the eyes for a whole day," pansy says, "go talk to him or apologize or something!" she says shooing you.

"okay, okay!" you say. you felt horrible for doing something like this to him, if you realized how he felt awhile ago, you would have apologized sooner.

you look around almost everywhere for enzo but he's no where to be seen, until you go to the astronomy tower.

"oh my god enzo, i've been looking for you everywhere!" you say squatting for a second to catch your breath from running.

"why would you wanna look for me anyway, don't you hate me or whatever." he says, not making any kind of contact with you and turning his body more. (sassy ass).

"enzo if i realized you were sad before i would have apologized sooner, im sorry." you say and he sighs quietly not thinking you'd hear it.

"you would have realized sooner if you cared enough to at-least look at me." just like pansy said, which makes you feel more guilty realizing it's true.

"enzo baby, i really am sorry." you say sitting next to him and rubbing his arm, knowing that's his weakness.

you notice the corner of his mouth turn up which makes you smile softly, "whatever, you know i can't stay mad at you for any longer than 10 minutes." he says turning around and looking up into your eyes.

"i'm really sorry enzo, i'll never ever do that again." you say taking his hand, and he places a kiss on it.

"your apology is accepted." he says giggling, glad to be able to talk to you again.

he puts his head on your chest and whispers, "you don't know how much i missed you."

"you don't know how much i missed you either enzo." you reply in the say tone, rubbing your free hand through his hair.