crawling back to you | t.r

NOT MUCH SMUT AT ALL

---—-———————☆——————————

you can't live like this, not without tom.

you need him to live, without him your absolutely nothing. where was he tho? no one knows.

after your breakup last week, tom hasn't been seen. it seems as though the breakup hit him harder.

you knew his comfort spot im the astronomy tower tho, so you went there to check.

you didn't check before because you were still going through all these emotions and didn't wanna see him, at all.

"tom, are you here?" you call out as you see a head peak around the corner, tom's head.

"what the fuck? why are you searching for me?" tom yells out as he backs up.

a confused look plasters on his face as he tilts his head, staring into your eyes.

"tom i.. i can't do this. i need you to live, to be able to function!" you yell out as he shakes his head, running his tongue against his bottom lip.

"oh y/n.. i knew you wouldn't be able to last more than a week without me." tom says as your eyes widen.

well damn.. he became a bigger dick from the last time is saw him.

"love, if you think you became more mature in the last week then maybe, just maybe, we could try again. but if your still a childish freak then don't expect a word from me again." tom says as you nod, inching closer to him.

"i matured, trust me tom." you say, looking up at him.

god you missed him, his eye contact, his strong asscologne, just everything.

"then we can be together again," he says, "and i hope you know even if we're not officially together, your still mine." he finishes.

you smash your lips against his again as the feeling you've been missing finally comes back.