pretty boy | t.n

__________________________________________

you saw this thing on tiktok where a girl called her bf "pretty boy" to see his reaction, and you thought it would be funny to see what theo, (your boyfriend), would do.

"theo!" you call from the other room and came in your room in under 1 minute, "yes love?" theo says.

"what should we get to eat, pretty boy?" you say, smirking as you say the last part.

his jaw drops hearing what you said, you two were atleast 1 month into a relationship so nicknames were a huge use yet.

"what did you just call me?" he says smiling as he sits down next to you.

"pretty boy?" you say and does jazz hands and screams like a little girl seeing their favorite boy band.

"please call em that more, PLEASE!" theo says putting his hands together and then kissing your cheek.

"i will if that means i get.. whatever that reaction was more." you reply laughing lightly.

"what? are you in judging me? i was just shocked okay." he defends himself, crossing his arms and pouting.

"don't be such a bitch, this was cute then you decided to get all sassy!" you say and he rolls his eyes, smacking his lips. 

"i'll stop if u call em that once more.." he says and you roll your eyes. "alright whatever pretty boy."

theo lets out a girly ass giggle and kisses you lips softly. "okay okay i'll let you stop now, i'm gonna go get back to what i was doing okay?" he says and you nod, kissing him back.