sick | r.b

! MENTION OF VOMIT !
__________________________________________

you were sitting in your dorm hovered over a yoke it as you gaged every few seconds.

god, i just wish this bullshit was over already! you say in your mind.

you had totally forgotten about the plans you made with your boyfriend, regulus, so you were confused as to why you heard your dorm door open.

"baby you ready? we're going to be late for the date." regulus calls out, you let out a groan to let him know where you were at.

he walked over to the bathroom door and didn't even knock, just opened it.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" reggie panics, causing you to let out a chuckle.

"i'm okay.. just very- very sick." you say gagging again.

he makes a disgusted face and you roll your eyes at him, weakly flipping him off.

"i'm sorry my love, it's just.. gross." he says, replying to your eye roll and your finger.

"it's okay." you say and you gag, causing regulus to grab your hair and kneel down to your level.

you throw up and groan, he looks at you asking with his eyes if you want him to let go of your hair, you shrug and he lets go.

"i'll be back, i'm gonna grab you some soup and get a movie alright? then we can cuddle." reggie says and you stop him.

"babe, no, i don't want you getting sick." you say and he playfully rolls his eyes at you.

"i don't know if i get sick, as long as i'm with you." he says and you smile at him, which he returns a soft smile back.

after a little bit, he comes back with your favorite movie, soup, and your favorite kind of candy to cheer you up.

he cuddles up and runs his fingers through your hair as you lay down on his chest, giving eachother soft smiles once in a while.

and that's how the night ended, reggie did end up sick but he didn't care, he just wanted to be with you.