wrong person | l.b

SMUTTY-ISH

---—-———————☆——————————

you took a spicy photo for your boyfriend, b/n, but you sent it to you 'friend' enzo on accident.

you didn't bother to double check the contact name before sending it so when your phone blew up with more than 2 notifications your eyes widened.

well damn, he must have liked the photo today. you said in your mind, your boyfriend never texted more than 3 times after you sent him a photo.

you open your phone from 9+ messages from enzo, shit, shit, shit!!

"merlin y/n, was this meant for me?" — "fuck you don't know what your doing to me" — "forget it, have your door unlocked i'm on my way."

what? he enjoyed it? you've never been so confused before.

fuck! he's on his way! you say, trying to get out of bed but in attempt you fall on your face.

enzo walks right in and when he finds you he grabs your hips and presses you against the door to shut it.

"fuck y/n.." he says as your cheeks turn a slight pink.

"enzo it was meant for b/n.. not you." you say and he removes his hands, frowning.

"oh.. well uhm— pretend none of this happened or else that's super embarrassing!" he says as he walks out.

you frown as you shut the door, your boyfriend doesn't pay much attention to you anymore so getting that much attention made you feel something else.

maybe enzo is better? wait what the fuck as i thinking!? i can't leave b/n, especially for someone who's just my friend.

as you send it to your boyfriend, he gives the photo a thumbs up and sends a plain heart eye.

why can't he act like enzo? he actually cared, even if it was because the kind of photo i sent.

whatever, i shouldn't be thinking this kind of stuff anyway, it'll make our friendship weirder.