soft spot | m.r

__________________________________________

mattheo has always showed his soft spot for you in secret, which kinda made you feel insecure, like he was embarrassed to show you off.

your sitting on your bed overthinking about all this as your door opens.

"hey babyyy." mattheo says going in for a kiss but you back your head away.

"what's wrong?" he says and you roll your eyes, "i'm done mattheo." you say.

"done? with what?" he says and you shake your head, "you. i'm done with you acting nice and sweet and so soft around me but you act like you don't even know me in public!" you say and he sighs.

"i'm sorry-" he goes to say but you cut him off, "no mattheo." you reply.

"whatever, bye y/n." he says as he slams the door, walking off.

after about 20 minutes your best friend pansy face-times you, and of course you accept it.

"y/n! come down to the library right now!" she says and hangs up right after.

what? you say in your mind, super confused.

you shrug it off and slide your converse on and walk out the door, shutting it obviously.

"i love y/n y/l/n, a lot. sense i don't show it enough i'll show it right now!" he says as he gets down from
the random desk he was on and walks over to you when he notices you.

he smashes his lips against yours, everyone gasping from how soft mattheo was acting.

"is mattheo drugged?" , "is this really mattheo?" , "whys he acting so soft with her?". you heard all these whispers around the room.

"that's all, you guys can go back to whatever the fuck you were doing or whatever." he says shooing them off as he looks at you with a smile.

"that was- wow." you say smiling at him, "did that make it up to you baby?" he says.

"yes, for sure, thank you." you say and he presses his lips against yours again, the feeling of love rushing over you.